Jenmur pt.2

Btw I'll get back to the truths and dares after this chapter! Sorry I just needed to introduce Jenmur!
~~Kenmur's POV~~
I as I started to put my hands on the ground to push myself up, I opened my eyes and saw the brown haired girl looking up at me, she was blushing. I instantly started blushing when I realized I was on her.
"S-SORRY!" I said as I stood up. I reached my hand out to her to help her up, and she took it.
"I-it's a-alright" I heard her say quietly.
"A-are you okay?" I asked her as she stood up.
"Y-yeah I'm fine!" She said nervously.
"Sorry for sucking and not being able to catch you..." I said looking down at my feet.
"D-don't apologize, t-thanks for t-trying." she said as she lightly blushed and looked at the ground.
"Y-your welcome...?" I said unsurely. I realized that there was a lot of leaves and twigs in her hair.
"D-do you want any help?" I said as I pointed at her hair. She touched her hair and pulled out one of the leaves.
"N-no I got it!" She said as she tried to take out a twig.
Suddenly I saw Maresa, gabby, and Aubrey walk into the park, they looked at Jenna in confusion and then walked over to us.
"W-what happened?" Gabby asked concerned. Me and the brown haired girl looked at each other, and then looked back to them. I just realized that I don't even know this girls name! I need to figure that out...
"Are you okay, Jenna?" Maresa asked, also concerned. So her name is Jenna? That's a beautiful name!
"Y-your name is Jenna? T-that's a pretty name!" I said, blushing a little when I said it.
"T-thanks... W-what's your name?" Jenna asked me as she blushed lightly.
"My name is Kenmur!" Nice to meet you, I said as I shook her hand.
"That's a nice name!" Jenna said.
Aubrey raised one of her eyebrows, then Aubrey started nudging Maresa and gabby with her elbows, she pointed at me and Jenna. They all looked at each other and nodded. Was that some sort of secret 'girl code'? I shrugged it off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter wasn't as long as I would have liked I to Be! But I really need to get back to the truths and dares... Speaking of! PLEASE leave a comment about ideas that you have for truths and dares! I'll do just about any of them! (Probably the only exception is if it messes with the ships) I can come up with the ideas for it, but it'll be more fun if it's a request from readers!!! Soo yeah! Comment requests/ideas! OH! And also... TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOL! YAY! I'll most likely be able to write more often!!!

-That crazy person,
Resa (^-^)