Fanfactions pt 4!

WOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK IN LIKE... A MONTH! I suck, well I'm just  going to go straight into the chapter then!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I-I guess I can g-go then!"  Kenmur said nervously. Suddenly Zane sat up and payed close attention to Kenmur, but Kenmur didn't notice.
"O-once upon a time there was a brown haired girl named jenn--- JENNY. A-and a brown haired guy named Kenmu--- KENNY!" Kenmur said nervously as he started his fanfiction. Zane narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Kenmur. "That was a little too obvious, he better not like her too- TOO?! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME RECENTLY?!" Zane thought to himself as he blushed lightly.
"And UHH, Kenmu- KENNY, had strong feelings for jenny! T-THE END." Kenmur said as he finished his fanfiction.
"That's it?" Laurence asked.
"Y-yeah? I don't really know much at all about fanfictions..." Kenmur confessed as he scratched the back of his head.
"O-Kay then... Well I don't really want to read mine, sooo... J-Jenna can you go? S-sorry to put that on you but mines pretty bad" Zane said as he turned to Jenna.
"Sure why not..." Jenna said as she picked up a piece of paper and cleared her throat.
"One night, I was tired. It was 10:53, and I was up until midnight the previous night and the night before binging an anime, crying about the anime, and looking at shaved animals. So I went to sleep. Boom." Jenna said as she threw the paper down on the ground. Everyone was quiet for a little, until the whole room started to let out small laughs. Suddenly the room fills with fast applause.
"BEST. FANFIC." Aubrey yelled as she clapped.
"Thank you, thank you!" Jenna said as she bowed.
"That is a great fanfic, Jenna! Probably the best one that was said! Guess we're done with the dare now!" Zane said as he laughed his deep laugh and started to walk away.
"Not so fast, little brother! YOU still have to read yours!" Garroth said as he pulled him back. Zane groaned.
"Do I HAVE to? Mine is terrible!" Zane pouted.
"Yes, You HAVE to!" Maresa said as she folded her arms.
"We read ours! Now sit down and read yours!" Gabby said as she sat down.
"Fine." Zane said as he grabbed his paper and sat down. Everyone else sat down too and looked at Zane.
"Once upon a time in the land of my little hors--- UHH, in a.... Village? Yeah a village, and in this village there was a gorgeous girl named J, and a guy named Z. Z and J, despite being in the same village... Actually didn't know each other, and have never seen each other before... They were just 2 more faces in the crowd, they never knew they would meet each other... But you know since the plot demands it, they met each other. And after a while they started to hang out more and more, and watch anime together... But they didn't know if they were going to start dating, or get married, or anything. They just knew that they would be there for each other... Forever... To be continued." Zane said as he finished his story and looked up. Everyone was staring at Zane, eyes wide.
"W-what?" Zane asked.
"T-TH--- THAT STORY WAS AMAZING!!!" Dante yelled as he threw his hands into the air.
"I-it was...?" Zane said unsurely.
"Y-yeah it really was! WOW. YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT." Jenna said as she lightly blushed.
"T-thanks jenna...!" Zane said as he blushed. Kenmur noticed and sighed quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaand that's it for the fanfic dare! Credit to Jenna's fanfiction goes to Sinon03 ! THANKS FOR WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER! Remember to comment or message me about truth or dare ideas for everyone!

That crazy person,
-Resa (^-^)

OH! And thanks again to soccerkitty7 for the fanfiction dare idea!