Hellhounds

it's been a week since (y/n)'s death. Sam was never the same after your death from the hellhounds. you were running on an abandoned factory as they were after you. no salt could hold them, you had made a deal and now you had to pay. Sam was fighting with other three hellhounds to get to you. when he escaped them he run to you but another hellhound bit his leg and dragged him back. two hellhounds were on top of you, biting you and scratching your whole body. blood way coming from everywhere. you looked at Sam and saw him battling to get to you. you were in pain watching his face suffer. you wanted to end this. you saw Dean and Cas running to Sam and killing the hellhounds.

"thank you....."

you whispered and closed your eyes. you felt the pain leaving and you couldn't feel anything more. the last thing you remember is Sam, holding you and screaming your name. Dean was trying to get Sam away from you so Cas could heal you. he came closer to you and touched your forehead. but it was too late.

"how is she?!!!"

Sam says while he sits next to you and touches your cheek. Cas stands up and walks away. Sam grabs his shoulder and turns him.

" I said, how is she?!!"

" Dead!!!!! , I couldn't save her,.... she has already gone to hell"

Cas says and touches Sam's forehead. he heals him and then he disappears. now Sam isn't the same anymore. he blames Cas for not being fast enough, he blames Dean for holding him back, but he mostly blames his self for not being there for you when you needed him the most. he had to find a way to save you, a way to be with you again. he had tortured every demon he found, in order to find a way to bring you back. he had hurted himself inside and outside. he didn't want to live in a world without you. sometimes Dean caught him trying to drink demon blood again. he was thinking that he could bring you back with his powers. of course Dean always stopped him but he couldn't keep doing this forever.