Rising

you were on hell. tortured in ways you couldn't describe. you've been there for 64 days. or at least you though it was 64 days. time wasn't the same down there. the only thing holding you, not to go nuts was Sam. the thought that he was still alive was making you think that you didn't die worthless. you remember of Dean telling you how awful hell was. you were something like Dean's diary. he was trusting you with his secrets, things he had never again tell to anyone. he had told you about Alistair, and that he was the one to come after his everyday torture and give him a dilemma. he could keep being tortured forever or he could start torturing souls. he was always refusing until one day he couldn't take it anymore. he had told you that the one thing you don't want to happen to you in hell, is being in his place. and that's exactly where you were. since you were Sam's and Dean's weakness, your torture was extra specia. every day you were tortured in a different way and in the end of each day a demon, Abagail, was offering your peace, if you killed the winchesters. you could never do that. at the moment, your daily torture had just finished. Abagail came at you and asked you the same question again.

"so, what's it gonna be? you or the winchesters?"

and every time you we're answering

"fuck you!"

"okaaaay"

and the torture was starting again. you closed your eyes and waited the torture to begin. you hear Abagail screaming and you open your eyes, but they're suddenly shut as a bright light appears.Abagail's scream stops and you are able to open your eyes.

"Cas!!!? "

"hey (y/n)..."

he says and you hug him. it's been a long time since you had seen him.

"I've missed you Cas.....what happen?"

you ask him and he hugs you back.

"I gained all the power I could find to bring you back....I couldn't stand watching Sam hurt his self"

you push your self back looking Cas with worry.

"what has he done?"

Cas looks away and squeezes his lips. he turnes around and walks, trying to find the right words.

"Cas? what's going on?"

he turns and looks at you serious.

"your lost, affected him much worse than I though it would. I haven't seen him from the day you died, but I've always watching him.......he has start drinking demon blood again"