The Wedding.

I was woken up the following morning to the squeezing of my waist. I yawned, scratched my eyes and turned over.

"G'morning" I said drearily.
"Hello sleepyhead, it's 8 o'clock, didn't you say you wanted to wake up early to get ready?" Ben said, running his fingers through my hair.

I sat up and checked my phone. I had four messages from my mum, two from my dad and three from Colton. Seeing his name made me remember the night before, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey.. you okay?" Ben said, stroking my back. I turned around, smiled and kissed his lips, hoping he didn't catch a smell of my morning breath.

"Yeah! Totally fine, just nervous for today I guess?" We sat there for a moment in silence, until I said "I think we need to talk about something."
He sat up, ruffled his hair and grabbed my hands. "I knew something was bothering you, what is it Jen?"

I took a deep breath and 15 minutes later, I'd told Ben my suspicions regarding Colton. He let out a deep breath, put his head in his hands, as if he was thinking about something, then about 10 seconds later, looked at me and raised his hand, stroking my cheek.

"I promise you, he can't harm you, he can't do anything to you, he has nothing else on us now. The school have already seen those pictures, the most he could do is tell your parents, which we can think about when we get to it, so honestly, don't let him ruin your day okay?"

I grabbed his hand and stroked it with my thumb, before kissing it and grasping it in both my hands. "I know, it's just that I can't believe he would do something like this to his own sister, but I guess that's what I get for dating my English Teacher" I laughed, as did he.

"I won't be your teacher that much longer..." He said that, kissed me on the cheek and pulled the quilt off the bed "COME ON TIME TO GET UP!" He jumped back on the bed, on top of me, tickling me until I couldn't breathe "A-aaahh~" I let out a moan and covered my mouth, red faced.

He looked at me, grinned and whispered "Don't make me excited so early in the morning." Then got up and put on a top and shorts. "Come on, let's get some breakfast"

Charlotte had gone over to her mum's house to get ready, whilst me, Ben and Louis got ready at the apartment.

"Morning snotface! Are you ready for today? Head Bridesmaid!" Louis gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek "God I'm so proud of you, you've grown to be a lovely young woman"

I laughed and punched him in the shoulder "Stop getting soppy and let's get this show on the road!"

I jumped in the shower, dried my hair, did my makeup and slipped on the slim fitting red trailed dress. It had two straps at the top, then was cut at the chest and flowed out at the bottom.

About an hour later, I was ready to go. I walked out into the living room and saw Louis and Ben sat on the couch, they were laughing and reminiscing about high school. Then Louis spotted me and stood up with his arms on his hips, tearing up. "Why did you have to grow up? Couldn't you have just stayed my little cousin forever?"

Ben turned around and stood up and looked at me. For a moment he was silent and just staring at me. He then looked over to Louis, who looked back at him.

"My god... look at you." He said, walking towards me.

"I'm gonna go ring Charlotte's mum" Louis said, whilst walking out the apartment.

By this point, Ben's arms were wrapped around my waist. "I say this all the time, but I got so damn lucky. I don't care what anyone says or does to hurt me, to break us up or to do whatever they want to do, I love you and I always will." He took a step back and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wrapped box.

"Here, for you." I took the box from him and unwrapped it. Inside was a silver ring, and in the middle, a rose looking gemstone. I gasped, trying to hold back the tears, and crashed our lips together. Moments later, I pulled away. "Good job I didn't put my lipstick on yet, thank you so much! I love it!"

He laughed and took the ring out of its casing and put it on my engagement finger. "It's a Rose Quartz gem. They represent unconditional love. I wish things could be different, and maybe I'd be asking for your hand in marriage, but I wanted to show you someway how much I love and care for you, therefore I thought a promise ring was perfect." He paused "I promise one day, that finger will have a ring on it that will make you my wife."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, admiring the ring in the process.

Louis walked back in moments later. "Okay guys! Are we all ready? The car is here to take us down there. Snotface, you good?"