Uncontrollable Rage

I was woken up to 5 loud bangs on my window. 9pm. I had fallen asleep doing coursework and  had also left my curtains open,  my light on and Adam was staring at me. Oh my god, what if I dribbled or snored. Fuck fuck fuck. I got up and slid my window open. He met my eyes, smiled and said

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I walked off after school today?" he laughed lightly. I could feel my chest tighten. I couldn't speak. Shit. "Jen? You okay you're bright red-"  I rolled my eyes and coughed

"Well considering you just woke me up... I don't know, shut up, so what was up today then anyways?" Hoping that would clear the air, Adam went back into his room, he seemed to be looking for something. I looked in and saw he was going through his school bag and blazer. He grabbed what looked like a photo out of his bag. He walked back up to the window and shoved a picture of him and some beauty in my face. I grabbed the photo, thoroughly checking it out.

She looked to be the same year as Adam. She had blonde hair which parted down the middle, which then faded to a bright brown at the bottom. She had a gorgeous face structure, outstanding cheekbones and plump lips. Her eyes were bright green. She was gorgeous. The complete opposite of me. She was dressed according to the latest fashion. Once again, the opposite of me, who wore band tees and the nearest bottoms available.

"Isn't she just" He said while waiting for my response. I was still analysing this tanned, potential model material teenage girl.

"ahaha, she's gorgeous, where did you pick her up? Aren't you moving soon anyway? What's the point in getting a girlfriend?" I was firing questions rapidly, I didn't understand why myself.

"Jen she isn't my girlfriend, yet anyway. Her name is Alexis Robinson. she's from the school I'll be attending in June. Her mum is the doctor who's offered my mum the treatment and mum's being mums, they introduced us to each other online and we've been talking since. Anyways, she was on a trip with her school for art and came to art museums and exhibitions. She called me and told me she got some free time, so we met up and took a photo in those passport booths. She's beautiful right? Shame I was in my uniform"

He started scratching his head. Waiting for my response once again. I felt a hot flush rise up and a sharp pain in the back of my chest. I shoved the photo in Adam's hand.

"Yeah she's a proper babe, looks good on your arm as an accessory, looks like you're ready to leave us and fuck off to America with your new piece of meat. Have fun, slick." I shot him a cheeky grin, slammed my window shut and drew the curtains. Well shit.

I washed my face and got ready for bed, turned my phone on to find a message from him.

"Don't bother waiting for me in the morning. Obvious you're pissed and I'm not dealing with your mood swings. Speak to me when you can act 15."

I've fucked up big time.