Falling

Italics: thoughts

Normal POV

As Lucy left, those still on the roof had begun to talk about other subjects. That is until Sting brought up something embarrassing regarding a certain iron dragonslayer.

"So how have you and Levy been doing" Sting asked Gajeel with a poke. Everybody knew they liked each other, but neither of them chose to admit it. Gajeel somewhat flushed, got mad, and punched Sting off of the roof. The school building was pretty high, so he was pretty much screwed. As he was nearing the floor he saw a cloud of pink and soon landed on its fluffiness.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked him.

Sting looked up only to be face to face with Lucy, who was barely exiting the school building, he quickly backed away hiding his flushed face. Lucy remained neutral because of the fact that she was pretty oblivious.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" Sting told her like he hadn't just fallen off the roof and gotten embarrassed.

"No problem just be careful" Lucy said with a worried smile as she waved him good bye and ran out of school grounds.

The others that were on the roof had arrived to see if Sting was alright from the fall. Though Sting didn't notice because he was staring at the direction that the other blonde had headed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry short chapter. I've been a bit busy with school but will update soon. 😊