Chapter 2:

"Do you even know where we're going?"

"Yep, we're in the Evergreen forest." Xander replied.

I raised my eyebrow, "why are we here? You do know there is a legit pathway to Thaix."

"I know, but there's a different reason to why we're taking this route." He said changing glances from the map to the forest.

"And what is the reason you may add?" I asked, moving my horse so I was beside him.

"Can't tell you." Xander told me going ahead.

Ok, I know I didn't say it before but all these secrets are pissing me off. The dude requested me to go on a mission then doesn't tell me any info on why we are taking this way. The pathway would get us there in about 4 days without stopping, but this way can get us into a whole lot of shit.

"That's just retarded." I muttered under my breath.

"Pardon?" The bastard asked.

"Nothing." I said innocently.

With walking through the forest, pure silence in between us. The sun decided to set. We tied our horse's reins to a tree breach and started to set up for the night, and by that I mean X was setting up his tent while I, Violet Bell was gathering wood for a fire. When I came back to the clearing I saw the tent up. Dumping all of this wood, I walked into the tent seeing if your majesty was there. To my dismay he was there. Changing.

"Um, hi?" I said awkwardly.

"What the?!" He yelled, putting his shirt on.

Awe.

"Couldn't you knock or something?!" He yelled at me some more.

"Wow genius where's the dang door?" I replied with my common smirk.

"Just go." He said, pushing me towards the tent entrance.

Rude much?

"Tch, fine." I gave up, stepping out.

Getting bored I starting making a fire. Then I found a stick and starting roasting marshmallows. Father would approve. I frowned not recalling any memories about my parents, but many on my shitty brothers.

"You ok?" I heard someone ask, bringing me back to life.

"Mhm? Oh yeah I'm fine, I guess." I muttered the last part.

"You don't look fine." Princess decided to sit next to me.

Great.

"Well I am, ok? Fuck off asshole." I snapped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down, I was only trying to help." He tried to reason.

"Yeah. Try." I said standing up, and walking into the woods.

The cool night spring air refreshened me as I got farther away from the heat. Getting bored, I climbed up. Pulling myself up to a stable tree branch. Reaching into my pocket for no apparent reason, I notice two small pouches. One I recognized as my own, and the other had the Royal Hart crust. Assuming it was Xander's, I opened it to find coins. All different kinds two, from bronze, to silver, to gold and to even platinum. 'Must be nice being able to be born with a golden pacifier in up your mouth.' I thought, tying the bags to my black belt.