Chapter 2

"Great game guys, next time though try to play more like Chloe and maisie, they actually know what team work is." Mr Grey said as we all walked off the pitch after an hour and a half of playing in the blazing sun. Thank god the school t shirts were white. "And the winners 3-2 is...tom's team." there was a cheer of voices chanting stuff like "eyy we one" and "losers" I laughed standing next to maisie. Two hands gripped my waist and lifted me into the air. It was jay I laughed as he put me on his shoulders. 

"Our little gem" he said to me caring me back into the sports hall. 

"SHOWER UP BOYS" shouted Mr Grey as we all crammed in through the small door. Jay put me down as he walked through the door of the boy changing room. I laughed walking with maisie into the girls changing room. Walking in the smell of shampoo and deodorant hit my nose. Everyone else was shower and changed. I picked up my towel wrapping it around me and stripping off underneath to just my under wear. I walked back wards into the boys changing room. 

"GIRLS COMING THROUGH, COVER YOUR SELVES" I shouted before turning around and walking into the girls shower block. Turning on the rusty squeaking tap the cold water hit my bare skin like hail. After a moment to get use to the temperature it was refreshing. I had a shower cap on so none of my hair would get wet. The cool water cleaned my hot skin, it was so peaceful I wish I could have stayed there but I knew I had to get dressed. I put my under wear on and wrapped my towel around my body. Maisie had already gone. I opened the door to the boys changing room. Some of them were fully dressed but not many, most also had dripping wet hair. It smelt heavily of lynx. 

"AYY it's Chlo" shouted max. There was a few wolf whistles. 

"Fancy showing us what you've got under that towel Chlo?" asked Ben winking at me and slapping my bum as I walked passed.

"ey boys stop eyes up my sister and keep your hands to yourself" said Liam. Liam stood next to Nathan who, not that I was complaining, was standing there in his boxers. I caught his eye. He looked me up and down biting is lip them winking. I felt my cheeks burn fiercely as I walked back into the girls changing room.

Nathan's P.O.V

I walked into my room. My feet made a thumping noise, with each step against the hard wood floor. I swung my jacket of my back flinging it onto the end of my bed. I flopped down on my bed, the covers taking the shape of my body as I did so. My room was super clean mum must have got a cleaner. My head fell back on the pillow it smelled freshly cleaned. I breathed in the lush smell deaply. I was happy with the way my first day had gone. Everyone was so nice and friendly. I had never had a problem making friends. Liam was lovely and so was the other boys, I had even been invited to a party on Friday. As I looked up at the white textured clueing and reflected on my day one thing kept popping into my head. Each time I tried to push it away but each time I did it would rise to the front. I couldn't stop thinking about her, about Chloe. I picked the baseball I had on the left hand table next to my bed and proceeded to throw it high into the air above me trying to distract myself. It was no use. What was it about her she was driving me crazy ever since I bumped into her in the hall. Even though I didn’t know her name the image of her perfect green eyes and heart shaped face seemed to be etched into the eyes. Not to mention the way her golden hair fell down to her waist. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I don’t see how a girl like that could even be single. My heart began to race as I thought about her. She would be coming over soon to do English, i'm glad she was my partner. Maybe this would be my chance, maybe the English would help me get to know her better and maybe she would like me back, who knows. While I was waiting for her to arrive I just went down stares looking for my family. Noah my brother was sitting in the freshly cleaned marble kitchen with my mum.