9

I spent the morning playing guitar and singing and I don't even know your name became a thing. It actually sounded good and I was very pleased about it.
I called Andrew and told him I wrote a song I'd like to show him and the whole team.
Andrew was just like 'let's go to the studio' and we met all the people who work with me on my music and I told them that I'd written a new song recently.
"Okay I wanna hear it", Scott smiled.
I played it and they loved it from the beginning what meant a lot to me. Geoff had some amazing ideas how to play the song and after a few hours of working we were all happy with it.

In the next days we continued making the song even better and when we went to Houston I already planned to play it.

The Houston show was awesome and the guys just loved IDEKYN. 'They're truly the most supportive, adorable and wonderful fans ever', I thought. Couldn't imagine a better support.

The next show was Orlando and it was awesome, too. But I wasn't able to stop thinking about her which was kinda driving me crazy.

Soon I'd go to Europe and the chances to see her again would be much worse than they were right now  for a while.

I decided to take a look at my twitter and insta dms, maybe I could recognize her of her profile picture but I had no success.

A little too sad I went to bed this day and didn't sleep well.

"Shawn what's up?? You're not the same", Geoff said.
We were figuring out some stuff for the Europe shows and I couldn't concentrate.

"It's okay Geoff", I said.

"Come on, I know you, Shawn, is everything okay?!"

"Nothing to worry about..", I quietly lied.

"Shawn?" He was really worrying.

"Okay.. listen.. "

We both sat down and I told him that I met this girl and thought I'd like her a LOT and wanted to meet her again and that stuff.

"Oh I understand.. man I'm sorry Shawn that must be horrible for you. Hey I'm gonna take a close look at my social medias and stuff, maybe I see some messages that could be by her, okay?", Geoff said.

"That's so nice... thanks so much", I sad sadly.

"We're gonna find her! Trust me!"

"Thank you man!"

We took a break to eat lunch and then we went to the Wizarding world of Harry Potter here in Orlando.
Harry Potter's just amazing and visiting the Wizarding world in Orlando made me so happy.

But sometimes I wished she'd be by my side right now.