Chad and Fiore Part 1

Ian, Fiore, and Chad were playing cards and drinking. Fiore had instigated the hole affair and Ian was grumbling about the fact that all he had left was his boxers and Chad was down to his underwear and undershirt. Fiore on the other had, had lost only one round and the rest of their clothes were now in her possession.

"Well, I'm out." Ian snorted as he threw his cards down. "I'm still convinced you're cheating."

"Oh shut it, don't be a poor sport." Fiore laughed. "You just are easy to read."

"I'm going to bed."

"Go on, your usual room is ready." Fiore laughed. That left Fiore and Chad. "Are you still in?"

Chad shrugged. "If you really want to see me naked."

Fiore giggled at that. "Naked is fun."

"It can be."

Fiore dealt again and Chad lost the hand. Fiore smirked as she dealt again and purposely lost. She repeated the process until she was left in only her bra and underwear and several drinks in both her and Chad.

"Why haven't you ever kissed me?" Fiore wondered aloud.

"Didn't think you'd let me." Chad admitted. "Didn't know you wanted me to."

Fiore shrugged and gave Chad piercing look. "How are you doing? I mean really doing, after everything with Anise?"

Chad shrugged. "Can't say it didn't hurt like hell."

"She's a dirty, twat-faced, good for nothing, pain."

"She's not that bad."

"She's determined to go down in flames and she's nearly taken out two of the men I care most about." Fiore snipped.

"I'm on that list?"

"Of course, you goober."

"How on earth am I on that list?"

"You're you for starters." Fiore laughed. "Plus the fact that you're so goddamn good you need someone who isn't to watch your back."

"What's that mean?"

"You follow the rules, what's more, you expect everyone else to too. Then you have dirtbags and lowlifes like Anise or William who make up their own rules and only do what they want. They ruin people like you."

"Ruin me?"

"They make people like you turn into people like me."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I think you're pretty great."

Fiore grinned.  "I am pretty great, aren't I?"

Chad grinned and rolled his eyes.  "Oh that's right, you're ego doesn't need any stroking."

Fiore shrugged.  "It's one of my favorite things to stroke." She offered with a laugh.  Fiore, feeling bold, moved and situated herself in Chad's lap.  Fiore's eyes locked on Chad's and she saw the same desire she felt reflected back in Chad's eyes.  She leaned up and her lips met his and that was the end.  The chaste kiss became frantic and after a moment Chad picked Fiore up and the two stumbled their way to Fiore's room.  It didn't take them long to divest themselves of what little clothing they had left and sate their passions.

After they'd both started to come down from their euphoria Chad's arms went around Fiore and he pulled her against his chest.  "What are you doing?"

"Holding you."

"Chad, I don't cuddle."

"Well, I do."

"Chad, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"That's how people catch feelings."

"Fiore, we just made love."

Fiore sat up.  "No, we fucked. Chad, don't say that word to me."

"What?  Love?  It's not a bad thing."

"I don't want that word.  You can't ever say that to me.  You can't ever feel that for me."

"Would it really be so bad?"

"Yes, absolutely yes.  It would probably be the worst thing to happen to either of us."

Chad chuckled.  "So the amazing Fiore is afraid of something after all."

"What?"

"Come here, Fi.  You ask us all to trust you, trust me."

"This is a bad idea." Fiore muttered as Chad pulled her close.

"Shhh." Chad soothed as he kissed her behind her ear. "Let someone care for you, for a change."

Fiore sighed but couldn't protest too much.

The next thing she knew her door was thrown open. "Fi I - oh dear god! You're naked! Wait, both of you?" Ian gasped.

Fiore pulled her sheets over her head. "Shut up and get out!"

"Chad what the hell, mate?"

"Get out!"

"My best friend and my sister? What the hell?"

"Get out right now or I'm going to stand up and you're going to see everything." Fiore warned.

"Don't do that!  Just, damn it!  Get dressed, for the love of God, get dressed."

Fiore laughed as a flustered Ian stormed out. "Oh boy . . ."

"He's pretty upset."

"Well, he can get over it. It was a one time thing."

"It was?"

Fiore turned and looked at Chad. "Do you want it to happen again?"

"I'd like that."

"Just do me a favor and don't get attached."