Chapter 26

Jess p.o.v

I couldn't believe hunter, he basically left in the middle of our conversation, like I found that pretty rude.

I face timed Jacob, after I put on my Victoria secret onesie.

"Hey cutieee" he said. "Hunters being so rude to me" I said angrily. "Really what happened" he asked.

"He called me pathetic, comes over to my house apologizes and than he gets one text from Amber and completely forgets I'm here. We were in the middle of a conversation. Like how rude. You don't understand, I don't know what I did and he didn't even say bye. He got up like a robot and walked away, it's like she has a magnet for every time she needs him, ughhhhh" I groaned.

"Well it's good you let it all out" Jacob said. "Jacob you aren't helping" I said whining. "Sorry" he laughed. "What's he trying to tell me" I asked. "Maybe he just wants to spend time with Amber, like it's been a while since they were together" he said calmly.

"What the hell he saw her yesterday and and the day before that, and not to long ago actually" I said.

Jacob laughed. "Okay fine, I won't bother him than or talk to him" I said. "No, there's no need for that" he said.

"Well he has no time for me, so what's the point. But honestly I could care less" I said rolling my eyes. "Exactly, you've got me" he said. "Which is great because I like you" I said. "Already knew-" Jacob was cut off. "You're like my best friend" I smiled.

"Haha friends, yay" he said. "What was that" I asked. "Oh nothing" he said. "Here how bout this, we'll go out for ice cream, will that make it better" he asked pouting. "Aw ya it will, thanks jacob" I cooed.

"Where's Maggie" he asked. "Lemme go check" I said getting up from my room (spare bedroom at her aunts). "Maggie" I called. "What're you wearing" I said looking at her funny. "Uh nothing, leave me alone" she said and smiled, turning around. "Jacob, can I call you back I have to deal with some things" I said. "Ya suree" he said. "Byeee cutiee" I laughed hanging up.

"Maggie! We need to talk" I said and dragged her to her room. "I'm going to give you a life lesson" I said to her as we both sat on the floor. "You don't have to show your body for a guy to like you, if that's the case than honey you need to leave because he need sum milk" I said and she laughed. "What? I'm not doing this for Brandon, I would've dropped him a long time ago" she said.

"Than why're you wearing a crop top" I asked. "Ohh because I saw this girl on musically wear one, and I found it pretty cute and I remember the time when I was friends with Ava she'd want me to wear stuff like this, and I had one" she said, I looked at her confused.

"What girl" I asked. "Sara levin, she's really pretty and her friend Kristen hancher" she smiled.

"Okay than" I said and walked out of her room.

Maggie's p.o.v

"She's so annoying" I laughed to Brandon. "When're we hanging out again" I asked. "I'm down for tomorrow" he smirked. "Ok great" i said. "Why didn't you wear that today with me" he asked. "Because Jess would kill me, she almost killed me for wearing this inside the house" I said.

(She's wearing a black crop top and roots sweatpants)

"Why do you care so much about what she thinks" he asked. "She's my best friend" I smiled. "So, she's not your mom don't let her control you" he said. "You're right, I'll call you tomorrow" I said and I hung up.

I mean personally I didn't like this type of dressing, but I want Brandon to like me. I don't want what happened to Jess to happen to me. Hunter left her, for Amber, and I don't want that happening to me. Which it probably won't he loves me to much.

Jess p.o.v

I don't know but Maggie's been acting different, and I rather not assume things. The last time she wore a crop top was when she was being forced to, without even knowing.

I got all snuggled in bed and watched some Netflix and got a text from hunter.

Hunter: Hey sorry I had to leave
Jess: Ya I could care less
Hunter: you have no reason to be mad
Jess: And I'm not
Hunter: Why're you so jealous
Jess: Me being jealous of what, you liking Amber, that's a joke
Hunter: I mean we could've been together but you're just hoping from me to Jacob real quick and I'm done playing games
Jess: What're you saying
Hunter: The truth
Jess: Yea I change my mind about being with you, you're actually a bitch
Hunter: Ya don't text me
Jess: Don't except one I mean you never have time to answer back
Hunter: You're not making any sense right now
Jess: Wow she really got to your head
Hunter: Whatever Jess, you'll miss me, soon enough once you realize you aren't so interested in dating a fuckboi
Jess: you're one to talk

I couldn't believe hunter, thinking I'm jealous. I'm so not jealous, if I date Jacob I'll be happy. Actually proud. I had to text Jacob, lately he's the only one that understand and who actually has a heart.

He didn't answer as fast as he usually does so I just went to bed. What hunter said to me made me so mad, and i couldn't sleep

But I eventually fell asleep. Just as I was about to Jacob texted me. Making it harder to fall asleep again.

A/n: oh damn shit has gone down. Comment what you think. Y'all should like the next chapter. Hint, hint #jesscob