Chapter 58

Maggie p.o.v

(15 years old)

At this point I'm so done with Jess and all her bullshit.

She's such a fucking hoe and slut always hanging around boys.

She literally jumps from Jacob to Hunter in seconds.

But today's my birthday and I could care less about that hoe bag. She's so irrelevant.

Today I'm hanging with Mark.

(Maggie and Mark have been dating for 5 months now)

"I heard my doorbell ring" I went downstairs to answer it. "Well happy birthday gorgeous!'" Mark said smiling at me, he gave me a hug.

"Stop, shut up!" I said pushing him a bit and giggling.

"It's true" he said and I letting him inside.

"Well what're we doing today?" I asked him. "There's this new amusement park, like 20 minutes away from here" Mark said.

"Oh that sounds fun" i said excitedly. "I hope so" he said and we called our uber and waited 5 minutes for it to arrive.

In the car

"Okay well it's over there, it's just very busy and it'll take longer to get in there, so you can walk right" the uber driver said.

"Yea we can, thankyou" I smiled and mark payed as I got out.

"Thanks" Mark smiled.

Jess p.o.v

"Aw don't cry it's okay" I smiled at a girl. Her face was all red and she wouldn't stop crying and couldn't just let her go yet. So I held up the meet and greet line.

"We have to get going Jess" the photographer said. "Are you going to be okay" i said looking at her.

"Yea I'll be okay" she said. "What's your  Twitter, I'll dm you later on" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "It's @jennxryerson" she said showing me her phone.

"Okay I'll follow you and dm you tonight, I promise, please don't cry" I said to her. "Okay thankyou so much, you're so sweet" she said.

Next fan

"Hiii" she smiled. "Hey how are you" I smiled. "I'm good, you're so pretty" she smiled. "Aw thankyou, but look at you! You're gorgeous" I smiled.

We did 3 poses and it was on to the next fan.

The next fan had dark brown hair and the prettiest freckles. She covered her mouth when she saw me. "Hii" she said quickly and started to cry, but tried not to.

"Aw you're so pretty" I said to her. "Thankyou" she said fanning herself with her hands.

"Could you follow me on Twitter" she asked. "Oh yea sure, what's your user" I asked and she told me.

"Thankyou i love you a lot" she said and walked away. "Love you too" I smiled.

It was another hour of meet and greets and that's my favourite part of the show.

Since I was the first people met, once I was done I could go get fans from the crowd, which was another thing I enjoyed doing.