Chapter 56

Jess's p.o.v

"First Jacob Now Hunter you're a Fucking slut stay away from them and drink bleach already!"

"She's ugly why would Hunter like her tf?😂"

"Ew I've lost respect for her"

Was some hate comments on hunters photo. This made me a upset I won't lie.

"Awe Finally these two are together been supporting them since day 1 #Hessica ftw!"

"GOALS GOALS GOALS"

"MOM AND DAD HOLY SHIT"

I smiled at those comments. I knew that some of hunters fans would be upset so I didn't want to post to much.

I was sad Hunter was leaving, but I was so glad that all of his supporters would get to see him.

He's gona be away for about a month but since the 7/7 tour starts in literally 3 days there'll be a time when both of our tours will be in the same place and I'm gona surprise him there well all of us.

"Be safe on your trip, see you soon 💗💗" I texted Hunter.

I have to start packing. We were staying in each city for 3 days. 2 Days for the tour one to explore a bit and board the next plane. I was so excited to go on this tour.

*** 2 Days Later***

"Hello you kiddos, welcome back to my vlog Channel" I said starting my vlog obviously.

"Today well later today I'm leaving for our first tour stop oh yea I'm going on tour it's lit" I said.

"So I'm going to be vlogging a lot since I will be hella bored"

"So I have a suitcase with my clothes and on this trip I'm going to obviously be in the took with all the girls, So Ariel me and loren."

"Guys I'm legit so excited to meet y'all, so make sure you buy tickets, cause this show just sold out"

"So guys I'm going to be walking around my area for a little cause I have literally nothing better to do sooooo lets go"

I grabbed my phone and headed out.

"Ouuu ya girls getting a call, let's pick up"

"Hellooooooo" I said. "Have fun on your tour" Maggie said.

"Oh hi Maggie" I said.

I decided to put down my camera it was about to die so.

"Hi Jessica" she said. "Oh yea and congrats on 500k on Twitter you lowkey don't deserve it but" she mumbled the last part.

"Maggie what did I do so wrong to you, OEN day you sorta just ditched me that whole day you dodged my texts ignored me all for a boy I don't have time for immature people who put a boy over a friend" I said.

"Aha fuck you" she said. "Vulgar" I said. "Oh congrats on 4 million on music.ly and 2 million in Instagram, again don't deserve it" she said.