Deserts' Background history

I remember very little of my parents when I was little at the time, but I'll tell you what all I know.
It started long ago, when a lonely, demon Lord met a beautiful Lady on the last day of summer before winter came to be exact. Days went by for the lonely demon Lord for he kept waiting for the young, but beautiful Lady everyday, but there was no sign of her anywhere, weeks turned to months and still no sign of her.
It was a week before the Lord's birthday celebration and the guests arrive during the week, the young Lord is waiting anxiously for the young Lady who stole his heart to arrive as well, but as the guests grew closer and closer, his hope slowly waned each hour that the clock struck.
Little did the young Lord know is that the young Lady is already in the castle.
That night was the night when the young lovers met and courted for the first 8 months and the young Lady became Lady of the West and conceived a little girl and that little girl became Princess of the West and Heiress to the throne, days go by and that little girl grows into a young warrior princess each and everyday til one day on her 5th birthday everything was taken from her by Azog the pale orc.