The Journey Begins

As the morning light shines through my living room window I wake up and see the dwarves all still sleeping, my gaze wandered over each dwarf, but my gaze found the face of the dwarf king, sleeping in the chair I quickly looked away and hurried into the kitchen and get breakfast started.
I started cooking breakfast for everyone and extra for the long journey ahead. As I was just finishing up breakfast I heard the dwarves wake up and heard them say " what's that smell?? Whatever that smell is it smells  delicious".
I smiled and lightly laughed cause they smell all sorts of meats and bread and cheese and the finest wine altogether, I set everything on the table and went to the kitchen entry and I said " breakfast is served and whatever else is left over from breakfast we can pack for the journey to reclaim your kingdom".
Everyone once again stared at me and I continued to say " I wish to help you to reclaim your homeland, but I'm not fond of elves, orcs & wargs or dragons, but that is a story for another time". Thorin and his family discussed it and they all agreed that I can accompany them on their journey, but little did I know that Thorin kept staring at me with an emotion that could be my downfall or could be a new beginning.
Not long after breakfast we were on the road towards Erebor the lonely mountain, it was peaceful, with a bit of chattering, Fili and Kili pranked Bombur with food while the others laughed and commented, even I joined in on the prank, but I kept feeling that the leader, Thorin Oakenshield kept staring at me, usually I'll stare at him, but only for a few seconds. Gandalf was motioning me to ride up beside him and Thorin Oakenshield so I spurred my stallion to a quick walk to catch up with Thorin Oakenshield and Gandalf for the time being, night is nearing and the horses are tired and hungry and need rest, but my horse wanted to keep going, but I wouldn't let him... He grew nervous and whinnied to himself and would not stand still, I wonder why though, there ain't nothing out there... At least I don't think there is.
We all stopped for the night to rest and set up the fire in the center of the company and get the food out and eat for the night. As the night grew quiet and everyone was eating and talking what they're going to do bout the dragon smaug at firsthand, when the food was done everyone got a plate or two of food, but I ate very little at that, Fili noticed that I didn't eat much on my plate, he was worried, but he waited when he would talk to Thorin alone when he gets a chance.
Later that night I woke up to another nightmare, but this time Azog was in this nightmare once again for the past few weeks, I can't shake the feeling that something bad is gonna happen.