unexpected guests

It was evening and supper for the dwarves is almost done, I fixed all kinds of meats and fruits and deserts for my guests. 5 mins later the door was knocked on and I swiftly opened the door and seen them piled up against the door and I said" make yourselves at home and there's food on the table for everyone, but what are your names?'
The tall said' I'm Dwalin, this Bifur, Bofur, bombur, Balin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Ori, Nori, Dori and our leader Thorin Oakenshield himself lassi and what do u call yourself?" I said" my name is Desert Rose Inutaisho, please come in and have some food you all must be hungry after that long trip."
Everyone in the company was shocked bout the food being offered to them or that someone like me is not turning them away or whatever.
Everyone sat round the big oak table in the kitchen and dug into the food and wine and deserts that sat in front of them, but every now and then I'd hear them talk amongst themselves bout me, nothing bad just curious is all and very pleased with the bounty of food laid before them.
When everyone was done eating Thorin Oakenshield asked the one question I've been avoiding since they arrived. Thorin asked "what is your story? If you don't mind me asking?" I said" if you want to know then ask Gandalf for he knows?" Everyone looked to Gandalf and he said" she is the daughter of the Lord and Lady of the west, and heiress to the throne and she's known as the warrior princess, she can fight, she knows hand to hand combat and there's only one way to identify her. She wears a Crescent Moon Pendent that acts as a shield, that's all I know, but Thorin know this your path and hers has already begun, intertwined as one, for if she feels threatened or unnerved believe her."
Thorin said" how is that possible I don't know who she is or where she's at?" Gandalf said" you already know her, her name is Desert Rose, before you all yell and shout at her know this don't judge her so quickly for there is more to her than meets the eye".