♡7

Thejamless: helloooooooooooo hyung

Thejamless: rise and shine!

Thejamless: remember!

Thejamless: we're leaving in 5 hours 47 minutes and 12 seconds get ready!

Jimin frowned at his phone, he only saw delivered. He stared at the clock, 12.46pm. He should be awake. He felt like his heart was going to explode.

" I'm going on a trip with Yoongi! I'm goiNG ON A TRIP WITH YOONGI! " jimin screamed and jumped on his sofa.

" keep it down you bitch, interrupting my beauty sleep. " jin mumbled walking into the living room. They live together, well jimin moved in, his Mother to him to be independent and find a job, but unfortunately he was rejected by all of them, they all said the same thing,

" you can't qualify for this job because,

You got no jams. "

Oh god. He didn't know what jams were or meant, but he wanted them. So he was broke and begged jin to let him stay with him. Jin, the kind and pretty princess, allowed him to.

Kidding.

He slammed the door in jimin's face, but found him sleeping at the doorstep the next morning and decided to take him in.

" oh please jin hyung, you're pretty already, you don't need no beauty sleep. "

" of course I am, I'm the prettiest person on earth. "

Jin replied tapping his mask when there was a buzz on his phone,

" oh! Fifteen minutes is over! " he took off the mask and took out a mirror from his pocket admiring his beautiful face.

While jimin rolled his eyes.

" I better go wake him up... how silly, all because of a cookie,

But I'm Glad I stole it. "

Jimin smiled.

" steal? Excuse me mister? Steal what? " jin asked holding his mirror in one hand sassily.

" what? I ... didn't say that. "

Jin raised his eyebrows and before he could ask anything else, jimin took his phone and flew out of the door.

" bye! "

" bitch. " he heard jin mutter but he didn't care.

He skipped his way to yoongi's house.

And took out the spare key from under the carpet in front of yoongi's house, and unlocked the door.

Like an excited puppy, he ran up the stairs and went into yoongi's room, seeing him cuddling a kunamon soft toy.

" aSdFgHjKl hE's sO cUtE! " jimin said as he took out his phone and snapped a picture of him, (snapped many many many many pictures) and looked at it as if it was the most precious thing on earth.

" geez,

even that bear is luckier than me. "

Jimin would die to be that bear, or yoongi's water bottle or yoongi's shirt, or anything yoongi owns.

He was going to wake him up when he realised that his life would be in danger.

His friend, hoseok, was a victim of that.