♡9

The door opened, revealing an old lady with shades, wearing gold chains and a snapback. She gave off a scary atmosphere, at least, to jimin.

" ah yoongi-ah, taehyung-ah and urm him, what are you doing here? School starts in 4 days. Come on in. " she said in friendly yet swag voice.

Swag runs in their blood.

" maybe she isn't that bad? " jimin thought to himself.

Taehyung laid down on the couch as soon as he stepped in,

" anneonghaseyo, my name is jimin." He bowed 90 degrees.

"Mmm," she nodded. "yoongi you potato, start being more like him, polite. "

" urm, firstly, he's not polite he's an asshole, " yoongi said as he teared open the bag of chips, " secondly, the only reason he's here is because he ate my cookies. "

" oH NO HE DIDN'T "

" oh but yes he did. "

" you, " she pointed at jimin, " you got no jams man. "

Jimin sighed, " oh come on! "

" and he needs you to teach him how to bake cookies, so teach him well, I'm now gonna do something productive, I'm gonna sleep, bye. "

Yoongi brought his bag with him and went to his room, when taehyung grabbed his leg, and hugged it.

" NOOO HYUNG, YOU JUST ARRIVED LET'S DO SOMETHING. "

Jimin rolled his eyes and followed her into the kitchen, " clingy bitch, " he muttered, but she heard him,

" shut up boi, let my ship sail. " she looked at the annoyed yoongi and happy taehyung.

" why don't you two boys go to the strawberry farm? " she suggested, before jimin could say anything she elbowed him,

" taegi is real bitch. "

God, he's fucking terrified.

" YES! LET'S GO! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR! " taehyung said and dragged yoongi out as yoongi mumbled 'fuck you' continuously.

They went to taehyung's Grandmother's friends' strawberry farm.

As they were picking strawberries, taehyung screamed, " OH MY GOD HYUNG, GUESS WHAT I FOUND! "

" nothing, let me sleep. "

" I FOUND A STRAWBERRY THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU. "

(I edited this in history class and the guy beside me was giving me weird stares lmao rip)

" YOU'RE TWINS!! "

" WE DON'T LOOK THE SAME TAE! "

" YOU DO! "

" shut the fuck up peasant and carry me home. "

-
Sorry for not updating in a Long Long while wattpad deleted my drafts T-T and I had to rewrite them :(  (`△'+)why wattpad whyy

-Sorry for not updating in a Long Long while wattpad deleted my drafts T-T and I had to rewrite them :(  (`△'+)why wattpad whyy