Epilogue V

-many years later-

Rose II's POV:

Rose Malfoy hummed happily as she got out of bed, pulling her clothes on as fast as she could.

"What House do you think I'll be in?" she called to her older sister Fiona, who was still in bed, though her bedroom door was open.

"Oh, Slytherin, definitely, Ro," Fiona said, laughing.

"That's not true, Fia! Don't say that!"

"Well, you might be. You never know."

Ro went dashing down the stairs of Malfoy Manor, long blonde hair flying out behind her.

"Mummy, mummy, is it true? Fiona said I'm going to be in Slytherin. It's not true, is it?"

She looked at her mother anxiously, big grey eyes pleading.

Mummy laughed, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "No, it isn't, Ro. Not if you don't want it to be."

"What's that, Lily?"

Ro's dad came into the room, smiling at his wife and daughter.

"Ro's worried about being in Slytherin."

"Grandpa was in Slytherin, you know that, Ro?"

"Grandpa Malfoy?"

"That's right. Now go tell your sister to get up. It's time to leave if you want to catch the Hogwarts Express."

---

Fiona's POV:

"I can't wait to see Remus," Fiona said happily once they were on their way. She had a crush on the metamorphagus, and since Grandpa Potter had informed her long ago that he wasn't really her cousin, Fiona had nursed her crush just as long.

"Aww, who cares about old Remus?" Ro scoffed. "I want to see Uncle James, and Ted."

Ted Lupin was Remus's younger brother, and Ro's best friend. They had already planned many adventures for that year at Hogwarts, but Fiona, as a mature second year, had decided she was really too old for such things.

True, she had second thoughts once she saw Ro and Ted run towards each other, screaming, and immediately begin to compare prank items.

---

Lily's POV:

Platform Nine and Three Quarters seemed quite crowded that year, and Lily could hardly see the girls once she had emerged after them.

"Fia! Ro!"

They turned, as did Ted Lupin.

"Have a good year," she said, gathering her girls to her. "I love you both."

"We love you, too, Mum-"

"Yeah, Mummy, we really do-"

"Don't I get a goodbye?"

Lily smiled as the girls rushed at Scorpius, nearly choking him with their hugs.

"We love you, Daddy!"

"Bye!"

"Bye, Mum!"

"Write to me!"

"Of course I will!" she called.

They boarded the scarlet train that was to whisk them off to Hogwarts. Lily sighed as she watched them go.

"They'll be alright."

"I know. I love you, Scorpius."

"And I love you, Lily.  

I AM CRYING OHMIGODS

THAT WAS SO EMOTIONAL

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS OVER. 

Thank you, everyone, for coming on this journey with me and for reading and liking my characters- RennFrost , I know you don't ship Scorily but I hope you enjoyed this anyways :)

Btw I'm about to announce the contest winners. I know the prize was supposed to be a chapter of this fanfic before it was posted, but it'll have to be a chapter from Imperfection (A Scorily/Scorlily fanfic) instead. I'll be posting the first chapter of that next Monday, alright? I'll post a notifications chapter here once I've posted that. 

SOOOOO.... keep voting! I'm going around to reread submissions, and then I'll let you all know who won!

Love you all, 

Lily