Perfect Boyfriend; Back Again

Tony Stark X Trans! Male Reader

~~~~

"Sir, Mr. Stark is asking if you're going to be down soon." Jarvis informs as you lay in bed.

You usually help Tony in his lab, but you don't want to leave your bed. You don't want to be awake. You wish you could just sleep for the whole week.

"Not today," You whisper to the AI.

"Sir, he's asking if you're alright and if you need him to get you anything."

"Tell him I'm fine and to just keep working."

You sniffle. There's no response back so you assume Tony did as you said and just kept working.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door opens. The bed dips down and arms wrap around you. You smell Tony's cologne and oil from working on his suits. And that's all it takes. You start to sob.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay. I got you. What's wrong?" He soothes in that sweet loving voice.

That only makes you cry more. You're not crying because you're sad necessarily, but because he's so loving.

He was working on his suits, but he stopped to come see how you were. Now he's being all loving and sweet. You take a few deep breaths as he rubs circles into your back. Once you calm down, you answer his question.

"I started b-bleeding this morning..... I'm sorry, I just...."

You start to cry harder. This isn't what you want. You just want to be a normal guy....

Tony holds you tighter.

"I'm sorry, baby, but just think, your prescription will go through soon. You won't have to deal with this. You'll be so much happier and you'll do that cute little giggle you do when you're happy.... We'll be happy. You'll be happy."

You move your head so it's laying against his chest. You stare at the blue glow of the Arc Reactor.

"I hate myself. I don't want this. I'd rather die.... I want to die.... Just another reminder that I'm just fooling myself. I'm just a girl playing make believe."

You sob more. He holds you tightly and kisses your head.

"You are not playing make believe. You are an attractive man whom I love with all my heart."

He kisses your forehead after moving some hair out of the way. You look up at him as you silently cry. He gives you a sad smile and wipes some tears away.

"I know you feel dysphoric and if you want something to hit, I'll be your punching bag. But remember love, you know the truth. You are so beautiful. Inside and out. Your body is so perfect just the way it is. You are absolutely perfect just the way you are, babe. So beautiful. My beautiful baby boy."

That was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to you. You nod your head hesitantly as tears slide down your cheeks. You can't stop the tears no matter how hard you try.

"I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up. I'm sorry I'm so broken. You deserve so much better. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," you ramble, sobbing on his chest.

He hugs you close.

"Shhhhh, it's alright, baby boy. You are not a fuck up nor are you broken. You deserve so much more than me. You're the perfect boyfriend. You're so beautiful. Such a beautiful boy," Tony soothes.

You don't know how, but he always knows just what to say...

"I remember when I first saw you. A random Shield agent. Remember that mission? You were so sarcastic, right from the start. So cute too. I remember, I told Nat that I was going to have you. She didn't think it would happen. I showed her. I have you. You're mine. And you have me. I'm yours."

"I remember all the bad pick up lines you used," You whisper with a slight laugh.

"Hey, those were good pick up lines!"

You chuckle.

"Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you? Or kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right? What about, I have a boo boo on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better? Or my favourite, most people call me Tony but you can call me daddy. And, hey baby, I must be a light switch because every time I see you, you turn me on. Come on, those are bad."

"Well, they're true and they worked, didn't they?"

You chuckle at how stupidly adorable he is. And just like that, he made you feel better. Obviously, you still feel like shit, but he made it better. You smile at him

"I love you, Tony."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

Tony got Jarvis to play your favourite movie and got you some aspirin to help with the horrid cramps. You and Tony lay in bed all day cuddling. He rubs your back when you randomly start crying and kisses your tears away.

He is the perfect boyfriend and you are so lucky to have him.

~~~~

Sorry this one is a bit depressing. I feel like shit and I thought of this to make me feel better. : 3