Chapter 14- Charlotte Morano

Logan's POV
We did exactly what she said, we met at the old house. Colin is standing far away from Jax, I really feel bad for the guy. He used to be in love with her and now he resents her, he always blamed her for Charlie's death.

"What's going on Lo?" Colin says eagerly but I can tell that he's anxious. The whole reason he became a cop was so he could try to avenge her death. After we thought she was dead, he cried for two months.

"You can come out" I say and Charlie comes out which makes Colin start crying. He runs up to her and twirls her around.

"I thought you were dead. Y-your alive" he says in between tears and I get in on the hug.

Charlie's POV
Once we pull away from our long hug, I look at Jax and hold out my hand for her to hold "it's okay, come here" I say and she runs up to me and hugs me tight

"I missed you" she says in between tears and I realize that this is a very emotional moment for all of us, after all, they thought I was dead for five years thanks to my good for nothing brother. I missed prom, graduation, college, all of it... And it was all because of him.

"I missed all of you guys. But I was there for everything. You all looked amazing at prom. I saw them do a tribute to me at graduation. I saw all of it and what bothers me is that I didn't get to experience it"

Colin begins to say "It's okay-"

"No it's not. I'm bringing you guys back into this by being alive. I'm warning you guys. Ethan has an army now and he's coming after everyone including you guys and me. I'm so sorry guys"

"I'll fight for you no matter what" Colin says while hugging me. "Me too" Logan says, we all look at Jax and she shakes her head

"I can't. Not after last time. I almost killed you. Colin has hated me for years because of it. I just can't do that again" I didn't expect her to say yes

"I don't expect you to, it's okay. But I will do everything it takes to protect you from my brother, he is becoming more ruthless than Ben which means that he will stop at nothing to get what he wants"

"But why?"

"Because I killed Ben... And he saved my life. Ever since then he has been plotting revenge because he blames us for it. He trained an army of men to kill and be ruthless-"

"I can be that way too" Colin says and I shake my head

"Without hesitation they will kill. No remorse. No feeling. Nothing. It'll be over within seconds. Over the years, I have upgraded my house to a training center. It's kind of like the one in the hunger games, you guys are going to learn how to use a bow and arrow, an axe, a shot gun, a knife, everything. And I am going to be your teacher. Now let's get started. Follow me"