Chapter 19- You Cant Control Me Anymore

Logan's POV
We all fell asleep, except Colin who figured he'd stay up in case something happened. No matter how hard I try not to, I keep dreaming about that day... I don't understand how she could have survived, she died in my arms.

I am woken up out of my dream by a hand covering my mouth causing me to scream internally. I look up and see Ethan, why am I not surprised? I kick him causing him to fall into the wall.

"Damn it Logan, why must you make everything so difficult?" He murmurs while getting up. He takes out a gun and walks towards me. "Let's try this again. I know my sister is here with your little cop friend protecting her so come with me and nobody will get hurt. Yet" he says with a smirk

Go.

I get up and start walking with him holding a knife to my back guiding me where to go. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Well I can't risk you knowing that" Before I could question him, he hits me over the had with something and I black out.
---
I wake up tied to a chair, not even knowing what day it is, all I know is that I have an excruciating pain in my head and my leg is bleeding. A memory flashes through my mind and I know exactly what happened.

I wake up groggily and see a dark shadows in front of me slow clapping "well he's finally up" Damn I feel like I've been drugged.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh that's funny, I think you know exactly what I want but what comes with you comes multiple things" he says evilly

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm fulfilling mine and my brother's mission of keeping our sister safe. She may have killed him but just because he's dead does not mean that I can't fight harder"

"What are you talking about? You killed your own parents!"

"And I enjoyed it! They took Ben away and they were going to do the same thing to her! We couldn't let that happen. No. That wasn't even an option, she was too innocent and pure" I shake my head

"Why are you telling me this?" He laughs

"Because I'm going to kill you" His words made me mad so I let him have it.

"Oh I see, kill me like you killed your sister last year-"

"She's not dead! In fact, she's working for me again. I saved her life and now her life lies in my hands. I decide if she gets to die" I pretend to act shocked

"If she's alive then why am I here? If all of that was to keep her away? I don't understand-"

"I don't expect you too. My parents almost killed Ben and your sister almost killed Charlie. I got revenge on my parents and-"

"And your going to use me as bait to get to my sister" he smiles

"Ah I knew you were smart!"

"If your going to kill me then I suggest you do it. Charlie doesn't love me and personally I resent my sister for almost killing Charlie also but that doesn't mean I want to kill her. You on the other hand... Your a monster. You don't grieve, you kill instead. You try to get your feelings out by murmuring and that's not going to work. Your a sick bastard!-"

"ENOUGH!" He cuts me off by shooting me in the leg causing me to scream in pain. "I may be a monster, but your just weak. I love my sister and I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect her-"