Chapter 15

I should be doing my homework but instead I am updating for you bc I love you too much.

Trigger warning?; Underage drinking, a little bit of negative sexual content. I do not support either.

Michael looked down at his phone and then up at Rome and Luke.

"Looks like I gotta go to work for a bit," Michael sighed. "You're welcome to stay here, or you could come, either or."

"We'll stay," Luke said, but at the exact same time Rome said "We'll come."

Luke gave Rome a look, but then Rome gave Luke a look.

"We'll stay," Luke repeated.

"Okay, you're welcome to use my pool, I told you guys to bring bathing suits, right?" Michael asked.

The two nodded.

"Alright, I'll be home soon."

And with that, Michael was out of the house. Rome looked at Luke.

"We should have went! You could have seen your man half naked!" Rome shouted.

Luke shrugged. "I didn't feel like it, if anything does happen between us, I would like to keep that as a special thing."

Rome just nodded and they went and changed into their swimsuits. Michael's pool was gorgeous. It was huge and surrounded by many lounge chairs. Luke didn't waste time and jumped in. Rome took her time and looked around for a pool chair, succeeding not long after looking.

Michael got back a few hours later and walked into the backyard.

"How do you like the pool?" He yelled out to them. 

Luke turned around, wet haired and slightly more tanned, making Michael take a step back. Should he be this attracted to a seventeen year old? 

"It's great!" Luke called back.

"I love it!" Rome yelled, not looking over at Michael and just staying on her pool chair.

"Good, you can stay in and I'll throw on some burgers," Michael said, going to his kitchen.

Michael did as he said. He threw on some frozen patties and made a barbeque for the three. They ate in silence, enjoying the last bit of heat from the summer and the good food after a long day.

"Why don't we get to know each other better with a game of never have I ever?" Michael asked after taking his last bight of burger. 

"We're seventeen," Luke reminded Michael, taking his last bite too. (I'm canadian and the age is 18, so it's gonna be 18 in this too)

"Oh come on Luke, we're almost eighteen, and a little bit of drinking ain't gonna hurt us," Rome shrugged.

"I've never drank before," Luke said.

"Yes you have! I've seen you have beers!" Rome argued.

"I know, but I mean hard liquor," Luke said.

"We don't have to play, it was just a suggestion," Michael offered.

Luke thought for a moment. "I'm down, I'll play."

So the three moved into the house and Michael got out nine shot glasses. 

"We'll start with three each, person to run out first, loses and has to drink the rest," Michael said.

Everyone nodded and moved to the living room to sit on the floor. They laid their shots in front of themselves and got ready.

"Ladies first," Michael smirked.