Chapter 47

before I write, I was nominated for two Bromance awards in the book THE BROMANCE AWARDS: SEASON 2 under the muke category. If you could vote for me that would be amazing. Love you!

"Are you sure Rome won't be mad about us throwing her a surprise party?" Michael whispered as him and Luke crouched down, waiting for Olivia to come to Luke's with Rome.

"She's always wanted one, she's talked about it since we were little," Luke replied.

"I hope so," Michael sighed.

They waited a little longer and soon they heard the door open.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled, standing up.

Rome's eyes widened and then a smile grew on her face.

"Happy eighteenth,  Romey," Luke teased, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"You did this?" Rome asked, looking up at him with bright eyes.

"Hell yeah I did," Luke said wrapping his arm around her and looking at everyone. "I texted out invites and almost everyone showed up!"

"With the help of us, of course," Michael added, hugging Rome.

Rome giggled. "Thank you, guys. It means a lot."

Luke smiled at Rome. "Now, let's make sure you have the time of your life."

"But is that even possible? Aren't your parents home?" Rome asked.

"We got rid of them," Michael said before Luke could answer.

"I asked if we could use the house for the weekend for your eighteenth, I promised I wouldn't drink and there would be no big party," Luke added.

Rome looked around. "Well, one promise broken."

Luke leaned over and cracked open a beer.

"Make that two," Rome laughed, grabbing a beer as well.

"I'm not going to not drink on my friends eighteenth!" Luke laughed.

"I'll just make sure you two don't kill yourselves," Michael said from behind them.

Rome took a sip of your drink. "Thanks dad!" She giggled.

"Don't call him that, that's creepy," Luke cringed. 

Rome laughed and grabbed Luke's wrist. "Let's get this party started!"

***

After many drinks were drunk and Rome, Olivia and Luke, as well as many others were waisted, things got a lot more fun. Rome and Olivia were currently standing on Luke's coffee table dancing practically against each other.

Luke was stumbling around, looking for Michael.

"Michael! Baby!" Luke slurred, stumbling over to Michael and tripped just as he got to him.

Michael placed his hands on Luke, catching him. He chuckled. "What's up?"

"I want to dance!" Luke giggled.

"Why don't we go get some fresh air instead? I think you need a break," Michael said pulling Luke out into his backyard.

Luke giggled and laid down on the grass and looked over at Michael. Michael sat down next to him.

"How much did you drink? You're really drunk," Michael chuckled.

"What do you mean? I barely had any!" Luke slurred. "I'm not drunk!"

"Are you sure?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Positive," Luke said, hiccuped and then burped, causing him to giggle again. "Okay, maybe I'm a little drunk."