Chapter 37

was gonna wait till wednesday but we hit 51k omg ily guys

Luke, Olivia and Rome arrived at Michael's late afternoon. If Luke could drive, he would have been there mid morning, but now he was stuck waiting for two girls. He didn't help carry bags, he didn't even take his own bag, instead, he just got out of the car and ran to the door, ringing the door.

The door opened right away and Luke tackled whoever it was that opened it in a hug, clearly thinking it was Michael.

"It's nice to see you too, Luke, but I don't think friend's hug like this," Calum chuckled, patting Luke's back awkwardly.

"What is this?" Michael asked from behind Calum.

Luke just quickly removed his arms from around Calum and moved to Michael, throwing his arms around Michael's neck, pulling him close.

"Why did Calum get the hug first? And why was it so intimate?" Michael asked.

"I thought it was you," Luke mumbled. "Now shut up and just hug me back."

Michael chuckled and wrapped his arms around Luke's waist tightly.

"I think we know who the bottom is," Rome commented, walking into the house and giving Calum a half hug since she was carrying her bag.

Olivia did the same and then Rome walked towards Michael. "Can I get my Michael hug now?"

"No," Luke mumbled from Michael's shoulder.

Michael chuckled and just shrugged, burying his head in Luke shoulder. "Don't ruin the moment, I like when he's this cuddly."

"You guys are gross," Rome laughed.

Luke sighed and let go of Michael. "Moment ruined."

Michael laughed and hugged Rome and then Olivia.

"So, uh, would that be one room or two, for the both of you?" Michael asked Rome and Olivia, still unsure of their situation.

"Two," Rome said quickly.

"I mean, if you have enough," Olivia added.

"Honey," Calum chuckled. "Did you see the outside of the man's house?"

Olivia just shrugged and blushed. Michael chuckled and walked off with the two.

"What a hug," Calum said, wiggling his eyebrows. "If I'm ever single again, I'll make note to hit you up."

"Shut up, Calum," Luke chuckled, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"Touchy, too," Calum smirked.

"Speaking of touchy, where's Ashton?" Luke asked.

Calum walked into the living room with Luke and sat down. "He went to the store to pick up snacks and what not."

Luke nodded and Michael walked back. "Do you have any bags?" He asked Luke.

"Shit, yeah," Luke said, standing up.

He walked outside with Michael following behind him.

"So are they really not a thing yet?" Michael asked.

Luke shrugged and picked up his bag. "Ever since they hooked up, nothing. Unless Rome hasn't told me anything."

"Damn," Michael chuckled, leaning against the car.

Luke nodded.

"So, do you want your own room, or," Michael trailed, licking his lips nervously.

"I mean, it's up to you," Luke shrugged.

"You can sleep in mine," Michael offered. "With me," he added.

Luke nodded. "I'd like that."

Michael smiled widely at Luke and walked inside with him. He walked upstairs, laid his stuff on the ground and jump on the bed, sighing.

"Damn, this is the most comfortable bed in the house," Luke commented.

"Well yeah," Michael said, laying down. "I'm not going to let my guest have beds comfier than mine."

Luke turned his head to look at Michael. "That's not very nice."

Michael smirked and rolled over, so he was hovering over Luke. Luke placed his hands on Michael's forearms.

"It's not?" Michael asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Nope. Guest should get the best beds."

Michael just chuckled and brushed his lips against Luke's. "Guess I'm not a very nice person then."

Luke didn't feel like talking anymore. He just lifted his head to connect their lips into a much needed kiss. It was a slow but passionate kiss, enough to satisfy their craving. Luke pulled back and breathed in.

"We should really go back downstairs," Luke said.

Michael nodded, kissed Luke quickly one more time before climbing off him.

"I'll race you," Michael said, bolting out of the room.

And just like that, Michael turned from a boy who could turn Luke on with just a breath to a cute, childish boy. Luke laughed and chased after him. He lost from lack of head start and was panting by the time he got down the stairs.

Michael chuckled, not panting at all.

"Not fair, you're forced to work out, you're a model," Luke pouted.

"Speaking of models," Michael said and took a seat down on the couch.

Everyone looked at him but before he could continue, the front door opened.

"I come bringing alcohol," Ashton sang.

"Oh, perfect, bringing alcohol for the three underage kids," Rome laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Ah, shit. Whatever, I can't get caught," Ashton laughed, and put the bags on the counter and joined everyone in the living room.

He took a seat next to Calum and Luke took a seat on the floor.

"Anyways," Olivia said, "you were saying, Michael."

"Right! Speaking of modeling, Rome, I got you the best Christmas present," Michael said.

Rome looked up from her phone and at Michael. "What?"

"I talked to Johnson Esparza," Michael said, causing Rome's mouth to instantly drop, "I showed him a couple of your pictures and I got you an interview."

Rome adjusted herself in her seat. "Wait, what? An interview?"

"Yeah, I don't know if you have plans after school, but he's looking for more angels," Michael said.

"Angels?" Rome yelled. "As in Victoria's Secret?"

"Yeah," Michael nodded.

"Holy shit, Michael!" Rome said, hugging him tightly. "I have no plan what-so-ever, this is perfect!"

Michael chuckled and hugged back. "It's just an interview."

"I don't care! That's still amazing!" Rome laughed.

"Well," Ashton spoke up. "Now that everyone's happy, let's party!"

I'm going to end it there cause a lot of shit will go down in the next chapter. How would you guys feel about some Olime (Olive + Rome)? Like no muke just them lol.

I also posted a character ask, so you can ask some questions! (Please do that lol)

Also, would you guys read a dom/sub story if I posted one? I dreamt about one and it's actually not a bad idea lolol.

Thanks again for 51k im still shaking.