Chapter 32

I'm addicted to this story and can't stop updating lol I'm sorry. Your guys's feedback is inspiring me lolol.

btw this chapter contains a bit of smut. not a lot, but it's in there. Feel free to skip this chapter(pls dont tho, it has more than smut)but according to your comments majority of you are horny teenagers who love smut lmao.

By the end of the day everyone was sitting by the fire. Luke and Michael were cuddled up in a blanket, Rome and Olivia were roasting marshmallows with Calum and Ashton was talking to everyone.

"I can't believe you got suspended because Michael beat up a kid for you," Ashton said, chuckling. "What a great boyfriend."

"Actually," Michael defended, "The jackass was beating up Luke for being gay. I'm not going to tolerate that."

"Michael it's fine," Luke said, resting his hand on Michael's thigh. "It's kinda funny that I got suspended for what you did. But I know what the boy did isn't."

"Sorry, Mikey, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that, never mind," Ashton stopped talking.

Not for long though, because he spoke up again. "Did you tell Luke about your photo shoot?"

Luke looked up at Michael.

"Right!" Michael said. "I had a photoshoot with this high end photographer, it might get me into something more big."

"That's amazing, babe!" Luke smiled.

Rome joined the conversation, "who?"

"Johnson Esparza," Michael replied.

Rome gasped. "No way! He does most of the Victoria's Secret shoots! I'd kill to meet him or be photographed by him."

"You're into photography?" Michael asked.

Olivia spoke up. "Into? She lives and breathes photography. Not only that but in front of a camera she's like a model! You should really check out some of her shots."

"He has, Olivia," Rome giggled. "He follows my instagram."

Luke smirked, causing Michael to look down at him, smiling. They knew something was up.

"I'll see what I can do," Michael said.

Rome's eyes went wide. "No way, really? I didn't actually mean for you to go and talk to him about me."

"Rome, we're friends, I'm sure you'd do the same," Michael chuckled.

"Thank you!" Rome yelled.

Michael smiled at her. Then Calum spoke up. 

"This fire is dull, we need some music or something," he said.

"I brought my guitar, I can bring it out," Ashton said.

Luke's ears perked up at the word guitar. He so wished he could own a guitar.

Ashton got up and went to his guitar. "Will you play something?" Michael asked Luke.

"How do you know I play?" Luke asked.

"Just a feeling," Michael shrugged.

"I guess I could play," Luke said. "But everyone has to sing."

"Deal."

They spent most of the night playing stupid songs and singing around the campfire. It was fun, but near the end of the night Luke seemed to get tired of playing guitar because his chords were getting sloppy. Well, at least that's what it seemed like to everyone else, but Luke was more worried about what's to come next.