Chapter 6

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely awesome readers...scarlex_slash littleprincess8589 kayleighjaneellis :) :) :)

Jennifer's pov

" Ugh... " I said opening my eyes. What the hell happened yesterday?! My head is hurting sooooooo much right now. I tried to move and get up, but I noticed strong arms wrapped around my waist in a very protective way. I turned my body towards the person and my nose was literally 1 mm away from Reece's. My eyes widened hoping that he will not get up and I felt blood rush up my cheeks noticing how close we were.

He pulled me closer and nuzzle his nose in my neck. He looked so peaceful, calm and loving when he sleeps, not like the the huge asshole he is with me in his daily life. I rolled my eyes thinking of this. Then, I remembered how drunk I was and how he helped me yesterday. A smiled crept onto my face but got replaced by a frown thinking about how mean he is to me. It's not like I've ever done something to him. Wait.... And the worst part is that I really like him. Wired right....I mean, how can you like someone who's been nothing but a Jerk to you?

I seriously don't know when I started liking him but anyways, I think that it'll be only one sided cause I really don't think he likes me looking at his behaviour towards me. I will 100% not tell him that I rely like him cause it'll be too awkward if he doesn't like me back.... Ugh....

" Recce, get up " i said slightly taping his shoulder.

" Mhmm.. Let me sleep " he mumbled into my neck. I blushed soooo much.

" Reece, get up " i said tapping his shoulder again.

" Go away " he said and I saw him moving his hand across the bed, grabbed a pillow and he me saying " go away... Let me sleep ".

" One last time, ree e get up or or I'm gonna throw water on you! " I said a bit louder and he immediately got up and nearly fell of the bed and he looked sooooooo frightened but I managed to catch his hand.

" Dude, seriously " i said laughing.

" You got scared of water " I said holding my stomach while laughing.

" What?! Alec once thew ice water on me to wake me up a d believe me, it was not very pleasant. " Reece said and believe me he looked sooooooo cute.

" Oh My God... You are just tooooooooo cute" I said pinching his cheeks.

" I'm not cute, I'm handsome and extremely sexy " he said slapping my hands away from his cheeks.

" Nope, you are cute " I said pinching his nose.

" Am not, I'm sexy and handsome " he said.

" Reecy the cutie pie " I said making a cute face.

" Take that back now " he said in a menacing voice.

" Of course..... Not Reecy the cutie pie " I said again and got away from him and ran into the bathroom.

" Take that back " he said on the other side of the door.

" Reecy the cutie pie " I kept on singing.

After finishing my things and brushing my teeth, I fit out and told him that there is a spare toothbrush in the upper drawer.

" I'll get you back " he said before entering the bathroom attached to the room and slammed the door shut

After waking up the others, I came back into my room to change myself. I had already wore a pair of light blue shorts and I was about to remove my shit when I heard a door close. I immediately turned and saw Reece coming towards me with an evil smirk attached to hus face. Oh shit....