Chapter 10

Jennifer's pov

Next morning, I woke up all cuddle up to Reece. I looked at his sleeping figure and automatically, a smile appeared on my face. He looked soooo cute and adorable. I sat up and slowly removed his handkerchief which he tied to my leg. I looked at the wound and it was indeed a deep cut. I sighed and tied the handkerchief again.

" It's still hurting? " Reece asked sitting beside me.

" kind of, but it's Ok " i said.

He got up and helped me stand up. One of my hands was on his shoulder for support and he was holding me by my waist.

" Can you walk? " he asked.

" Ya, I'll manage " I said and we started walking.

" Thanks " I said to Reece and gave him a cheek kiss. He kept a straight face and noded.

A few moments later, we finally saw the road. We reached the road and saw our still in the place we parked it before going into the forest.

" C'mon, let's go, I'll take you to your house " he said after making me sit in the passenger's seat.

" Ok " i said and he just entered and started the car without even looking at me. His behaviour towards me was clearly wired.
It was like he didn't care anymore about me.

" Reece, something is wrong? " I asked him putting my hand on his shoulder.

He just shrugged and said "No" still looking Straight ahead.

" You sure? " I asked and he noded.

" You know, you can tell me if somethings wrong, " I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

" Can you just shut up!!! Why should I even tell you!!! You're just fucking annoying!! " he shouted in my face. I glared at him and shouted in his face,

" Are you freaking pregnant or are not normally bipolar?! "

" Why would I be pregnant?! " He asked, more like shouted confused.

" Because you seen to have those pregnant ladies' mood swings! " I sighed throwing my hands in the air.

" Whatever " he said and glared at me which I returned gladly. A few seconds later, I looked at him.

" Can you give me your phone? " I asked in a neutral voice.

" What happened to yours? " he asked.

" Just give me your phone, mine's dead " I said.

He gave me his phone and I immediately called Jace and a few seconds later he answered.

" Hey Jace, can you come to my place?" I asked him.

" Why? What happened? " he asked.

" Just come, I'll be reaching in a few minutes, I really need to tell you something" I said.

" Ok, I'll be there " he said and I hung up and gave Reece his phone back.

" Why did you ask Jace to come? " he asked his eyes still on the road.

" Like you care " I replied rolling my eyes.

" Can you just stop being a bitch! " he snapped clenching the steering wheel to a point that his knuckles started turning white.

" So I'm being a bitch right now?! And what about the huge dick you are since the morning?! " I snapped a him. This dude is seriously unbelievable.

" I'm not being a dick, you are the one being a bitch! " he snapped at me.

" Oh ya right, I'm sorry I forgot to add that you're a huge asshole and extremely annoying Jerk " I snapped at him.