Chapter 15

Reece's pov

It was already night and I was in my office, trying to find out who is planning and doing all this and why?, when suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

" Bro, the new load of guns has arrived " Alec shouted from downstairs.

" I'm coming " I said and went downstairs to verify everything.

" Good " I said after checking everything.

Then, I went upstairs, and when I opened my office door, the first thing that caught my eyes was a piece of folded paper on my desk. I went towards it and opened it.

Greyson Greyson Greyson....
I hope you're well
Just kidding, I hope not
Enough of wasting time now.
So,how's the sexy girlfriend of yours?!
Damn,she was rocking in her sexy outfit tonight and I think that I should tell you that she's gonna be all mine, and if you haven't figured out yet,
I've kidnapped her and the guy who was with her

Try and find her if you can

- Your worst nightmare

" Shit!!!" I shad smashing my fish against the table angrily. Without losing any time, I rushed downstairs,

" Wesley! Alec! We've got a huge problem!we need to go to Jenn's house! Now!! " I shouted and we jumped into a car and rushed to her house at full speed.

" Guys!!! We've got a huge problem!!! " I shouted as I entered Jenn's house.

" What now?!? " Ian asked while rushing down at full speed.

" Where is jenn? " I asked Carter.

" She went out with Jace " Carter said.

" And why are you asking?! " Ian asked.

" See for yourself " I said and gave him the piece of paper.

" This can't be happening!!! " Ian shouted angrily and gave Carter the piece of paper.

" Shit, I hope Jace and Jenn are ok " Ian said.

" Guys, we need to track her, let's go to the base, now!!! " Carter said and we we rushed to the base in our cars.

" Alec!, try to call Jenn and Wesley, try Jace's phone " I said while driving behind Carter's car.

" It's in vain, it's ringing but no one is answering! " Alec said frustrated.

" Same here " Wesley said.

" Damn! " I said angrily. I swear, if something happens to them, I'll shoot him or her without thinking !!! A minutes later, we finally reached their base which was in the middle of a forest.

" Jonnah!!! " Carter shouted as he entered.

" He's upstairs in his lab " one of the guys guarding the base said.

Carter nodded and we rushed upstairs and entered a in a room aka Jonnah's lab. We entered and two ladies were working on something there.