'Just Friends' (1)

Arriving at Super Smash Bros Mansion was already very anxiety filled for me. I have been stressing about it for a while. That just means I'm excited, right? Well, I hope that is what it means. I was talking to my goddess, Lady Palutena, about it and how nervous and flustered I am. She simply told me not to worry and it'll be fun. I hope it is.

Walking up to a gigantic brick building with two big wooden doors. I step up to the door and my heart is racing and my hands feel like an ocean from how sweaty they are. This is very important to me to make a good first impression also since I'm a newcomer. I take a deep breath holding that I can walk in there confidently and excited.

I open the doors and there's are so many humans and creatures of all sorts! From monkeys to wizards!! How bizarre. I walk to the main counter to learn more about what i'm going to be doing and where i'm going to be staying. I stand up straight and tall remembering to be confidence for a new face. First thing i know..

Boom.

     I trip over my luggage. Now that was humiliating. Everyone glanced at me ignoring my existence after words. Standing back up there was a shadow over me. I look up seeing a women with beautiful blonde hair, a poofy pink dress, a golden crown with jewels on it, and twirling a pink umbrella that also matched her dress. "Oh you poor thing!!! Let me help you." She reaches down and took my hand helping me up.

     "Are you a new comer?" She asks as she watches me dust off my white tunic. I nodded my head and stretched my wings out hoping nothing was injured or broken. I hear a loud gasp from many people and before I know it I was swarmed with at least 10 brawlers that were asking me question over question.

"Can you fly?!" One asked,
"Those are beautiful!" Another one stated,
"Are they soft?" Stated another.

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't really know how to respond. "People! He is a new comer, stop frightening him!!" Peach said in a loud voice, "..What's your name, angel?" She questioned looking at me. "I'm Pit Icarus, an angel from Sky World. This is my first year." I said attempting to sound as confident as I possibly could.

She gave me a soft smile that was reassuring, "I am Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom! Did you need help with anything?" I smiled nodding my head, "Yes, where can I go to get my key for my own room." Peach looked at me for a second confused. "Your 'own' room?" She questioned and I nodded my head. "Oh angel, we have to share rooms. I apologize if you were told anything different. I think you'll like it though!"

She grabbed onto my hand as I grabbed onto my bag filled with clothes, weapons, etc, and lead me to the front office.

"Hello! I'm Pit Icraus, i'm a new comer." I stated eying Peach making sure I didn't mess up any of the lines I had prepare in my head moments before. The lady was petite, short jet black hair, and wore circular glasses that framed her face. "Ah yes. The angel," she eyed me after mentioning that then continued, "..you're rooming with Link Hyrule, the Elf. Your room number is 23 and here is your key. Do NOT lose it." She handed Pit the key motioning him to move and go on his way.

"Is Link the hero from Legend of Zelda?" I said forgetting what the hero had looked like. Peach smiled and nodded. "You're lucky! Every girl would want to be you right now, haha!" Peach exclaimed and smiled. "Why would that be?" I asked confused. Peach smirked and pointed to a person half way across the room.

He had a dirty blonde mop on his head followed by a green hat that was longer and cone shaped. He also had a strong build showing that he has had years of training and very tall as well. But most of all, those beautiful ocean blue eyes. I almost got lost in them from this far away. I wonder what he would look like up close, hmm.