'Just Friends' (7)

"Why?! What's more important then me?!" She said putting her hands on her hips and shoving her face in mine. "Zelda, you know we're not a thing." As I say this I push her back. "Ugh! So, why not?!" She says as she stomps her foot on the ground. 'Zelda, there's some one else that has taken over my mind and that is not you.' "I'm sorry I just can't." I say starting to open the door. "I hope your not hanging out with that "Angel"?!" She said looking very angry. "What if I am?" I said not trying to push her limits. "Ugh, Link! Don't push my limits young man!" Zelda said as her face started to turn a bit red from the anger.

"Bye, Zelda." I said as I walked back into the room and shut the door on her face😂 I lean back on the door and exhale very deeply. I look at the couch to see Pit still sleeping peacefully. 'Don't worry, Pit. I won't let anything happen to you. Not on my watch.' After I said that, I walk over to Pit and sit next to him on the couch and put my arms around his thin waste and pull him close to me and lay the delicate angel on my chest as we both fall asleep peacefully.
   -2 1/2 hours later-
    (Still Link's POV)
"L-Link.." I hear Pit say.
"Yes, Pit?" I say softly as I run my fingers through his chocolate brown hair. "Thanks.." He says as he yawns again. "Hehe, your welcome. It feels like it's my job..to protect you." I say as I keep running my fingers though his hair. "What do you mean?" Pit says.  "Well..ugh. Zelda is kinda after you." I say trying not to freak him out. "What?! She's after me?! Why?! What did I do wrong?!" Pit says as he starts to freak out. "Don't worry! It's not you, it's me. She's mad at me for hanging out with you." I say as my cheeks turn red. "W-what?! Really? That seems odd knowing that she's the princess of Hyrule and I'm just a angel." Pit says with a worried face, but some how I see his worried face as..cute.

"Don't worry, she's not gunna hurt you. If she wants to get through you she has to get through me. Does that help you feel better and more protected?" I say as I smile happily. "Yes..very." After Pit says those words I hear him sigh deeply as a sigh of relief. "Haha good!" I say smiling happily.