'Just Friends' (15)

-Months after-
  (Pit's POV)
Life has been great, Link and I have been closer then ever. He makes me so happy every time I see him. The other night I was so stressed with school and crap, and then I hear a knock on my door and I see Link dressed in a tuxedo. I was very confused, anyway, he took my to a top of a hill and he had set up a picnic for us. It was so romantic. I fall in love with him over and over everything I see him. Right now, he's sleeping in my bed with me while I do homework. He said tomorrow we can go roller skating! I'm so excited because I've never been skating before. I'm also nervous at the same time because I know I'm gunna fall, anyway. I'm gunna go to sleep and get some rest for tomorrow.
   Next Day.
I opening my eyes seeing Link's gorgeous face. I sit up ya win and rubbing my eyes. I look down at link and smile, "I'm gunna regret doing this.." I say in my head. I lean over and nudge link. He didn't wake up after a few more times. I quietly use all my body strength and shove link off the bed. I hear a big clink and see link sit up awake. "I'm awake..", he said replacing his hat and rubbing his eyes. "Good," I said, "Don't forget, we're going skating today." I say leaving over the bed and kissing him on his forehead.
1 Hour Later
Link went back to his room and got ready. I got ready also. I changed into blue jeans, a red and white flannel, and red vans. I walk to Link's room and knock on the door. Link opens the door and I see him dressed in jeans also, a blue t-shirt that says "you only live once," a green jacket with triforces on them, and blue sneakers. I smile as he leans over and kisses my head. "Ready?" I say smiling. "You know I am." He said holding my hand. I smile and start to walk dragging him behind me.
   At the Roller Rink
We finally arrived at our destination and we got our skates and got in. It wasn't even crowded, thankfully. "Are you ready?" I say putting in my skates. Link looks at me nervously. I chuckle and finish putting my skates on. I stand up and roll onto the rink. I extend my arms out gaining balance. I quickly get the hang of things. I look back and see Link attempting to skate. He quickly falls on his butt making me laugh. I wasn't paying attention when bam, I crash into another person. I fall down on my back. I get up and I open my eyes and see a boy with red hair standing In front of me. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" I say standing up. He looks at me and chuckles. I rub the back of my head nervously, feeling so awkward. "You're fine." He said in a rough voice. I lend out my hand smiling at him.
Roy's POV
I'm so happy right now. I go skating and run into a adorably cute boy. I ended up falling down but that's okay. I open my eyes and see an adorable boy standing in front of me. He has ocean blue eyes and a contagious smile. I smile as he offers his hand to me, I take it and get up. "I'm really sorry." He said.
   "You're fine.." I say trying to be as normal as possible.
   Pit's POV
"Well, see you around." I said starting to skate away. I roll around finding my adorable elf falling on the ground which is making me burst out laughing. I extend my arm waiting for link to take it. He takes my arm and pulls me down on top of him. Some one from the crowd yells, "get a room," making us blush dramatically. We both chuckle and get up.   -Later-
We finished roller skating, so we decided to go out to eat. We went to this place called PeperJax, which is whee they make your food in front of you. Once we get out food we sat down & talked. I got a salad and Link got a hamburger. "I really liked roller skating." Link said eating his burger. "We should go more often, it was really fun." I say finishing my salad. "And awkward," I say quickly. Link looks up at me confused,"What do you mean?," he said, "is it because I non-stop fell down every minute?" He said taking another bite of his burger. "No, no. There just was this nice guy that I accidentally bumped into.." I say trying not to make it weird as I stare at the wall smiling. "What did he look like?" Link said dropping his hamburger onto his plate. "Link it's fine, trust me." I said staring at my plate while I drink my soda. Link gives me this look that tells me to say the truth. "He was really nice, okay. Is that what you wanna hear?", I quietly mumble, "and kinda cute.." I say playing with my straw trying not to make eye contact with Link. "What?!" He said trying not to make a scene. "N-Nothing.." I say starting to panic. "Pit!?" He said standing up and pulling me outside. "So your saying you'd date him over me?! Pit, why.." He looked at me sadly as I thought I saw tears forming in his eyes. "Link, I-I didn't mean.." I said trying to explain. He looked at me and looked away, "I'm going home." He said walking back to the dorms. "I can give you a ride.." I say quietly. "I don't need a ride from an X." He said picking up a piece of grass and blowing into it. A few seconds pass when I see his horse, Epona, arrived and take him back to his dorms. I sit on the cub of the street and feel like crying..