'Just Friends' (9)

(Link's POV)
A few weeks have passed and Pit's insomnia hasn't gotten any better, it has actually gotten worse, sad to say, after a few weeks it had turned winter and started to snow like no ones business. One day it was snowing (as usual) and I woke up I put on a heavy jacket and tried to warm my hands as I did, it was so cold I could see my breath. I walk out of my room and into the living room. "Pit! Did you start the fi-" I look down to see Pit asleep in the cold and he is by the fire which was only down to a spark of fire. "Pit!" I quickly run over to him and feel his head. "Poor thing, your freezing.." I say as I feel his heart which has slowed down a lot by the cold and insomnia. I grab a blanket and wrap it around him I hold the angel close to me to keep him warm.

"Pit..are you their? Pit.." I say as my eyes start to fill with tears. I look at him and hear nothing. "Pit, please..don't die in my arms. Please.." I say softly as if he can hear me. I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I feel my heart slowly dry out. "Link.." I hear a quiet voice say. "P-Pit?!" I say feeling my heart start to race. "Link, I'm tired and cold." Pit says as he wraps his arm around my waste
and yawns.

"Good your safe.." I say sighs of relief as I smile and stroke his chocolate brown hair. "What make you think I wasn't?" He says as he yawns quietly. "You were just sitting there frozen..like you were well..dead. And it scared the heck out of my to see my bo-...friend like that." I say hesitating.
"Oh, I was?" The Angel says.
"Yeah, you were." I say softly.
"Sorry for scarring you, it's just the insomnia it makes me freeze or pass out all of a sudden. Just sayin."

"Okay, thanks for that info."
"Your welcome, I was just happy you were ther-..." Pit says at a sudden stop. "I was..what?" I say tiling my head like a dog. "Nothing..nothin." Pit says.
(Pit's POV)
I couldn't help but keep hugging the Hylian hero. "So, why do you keep hugging me?" Link says as he looks confused but knows he's "cute" in my book. "Hehe, because your so warm." I say quietly laughing. "But there's a blanket right on you, though. Isn't the blanket warm enough?" He says. "Nope, I kinda..just like hugging you."
"But, I'm en elf, I'm not a angel and not warm." Link says.
"Hehe. I don't care! I still like hugging you!" I said as I kept giggling. "Is that a good thing?" Link said still confused. "Yes it is..in my heart." I say happily as I keep hugging him.

(Link's POV)
"Your so cute." I say as I stork his hair. "Wait..what?!" Pit says as he lets go of me and Starts to stand up. "N-nothing.." I say, 'Zelda would kill me..'I say in my head as the angel gets out of my arms and walks to his room and walks back with something in his hands. "What'ch ya got?" I say feeling curious." A journal." The mysterious angel says as he sits on the couch far away from me.

I get up and walk over to the smiling angel and wrap the blanket around both of us. "Thanks.." Pit says as he leans on my shoulder. "For what?" I say looking down at him. "For..being there for me.." He says as he quietly yawns. "Anything for a-a..friend." I say feeling all glum inside all of a sudden. "What's wrong?" Pit says looking up at me. "Ugh..it's-it's nothing.." I say looking back down at him with a sad smile.

"Link, were friends. You can tell me anything." The Angel says so softly and calm. "I-I.." Before I could say any worlds I panicked inside. "You..you." The Angel says knowing how to calm me back down. "I..I can't say it. It's to stupid." I say putting my hands up onto my face and covering up. "No, it's not." Right after Pit said this he removed my hands from my face and held my hands. I was in shock all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do, all of a sudden I panicked again. I feel my heard start to speed up the pace, until..