'Just Friends' (12)

(Pit's POV)
  "Do you know when you turn back to a human well..elf again?" I say petting him.
    'Yes, tonight actually.' Link says in his head. Sense he can't talk he runs over & knocks the clock off the wall and points to the time. "Oh, so at 12:00. Well, we'll just have to wait for now." I say sighing. Link jumps up on my bed and licks me on my face. "Hehe, your a cute wolf!" I say as I laugh.
Words of a true soul mate.
         -Time: 11:58-
    The Heroic Hero lays next to the peacefully sleeping angel as he dreams. 'Don't worry, Pit. I'm here to protect you for a reason. I need you. Don't ever feel like your unwanted. You are a important piece of me. Even though I am animal, you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you your not. I hope you tell me who hurt you, because after I see them, that person is going to regret laying a hand on you. I wish I could tell you all of this, you would probably get freaked out by my words, I wouldn't care. I would keep hugging you till I turn weak. I would keep you for myself let no one else come near you.'
Awaken
      (Pit's POV)
  I wake up to just me laying on the couch. 'Did Link turn into a elf already? Hm..' I get off the couch to still feeling pooped. 'Well, at least if Link left my insomnia hasn't. yay.' I roll my eyes as I talk in my mind. "Link, are you here?" I shout in the dorm. "Here." Link says as he steps out of his room normally dressed. "Sweet, you didn't leave." I say yawning and stretching my wings gracefully. "What would have made you think I had?" Link said to tilting his head sideways. "I don't know, thoughts.." I say.

       "Like?" Link says.
   "Wow! Look at the time I better get to bed..my thoughts can wait." As I start to walk off to my room Link grabs me by my arm and pulls me close to his face. "Ugh.." I say as my face turns really red. "Don't forget-" he starts to say but I cut him off.    "Y-Yes?"
     "Ugh..always..um.." He says and messes everything up. "Hahah!" I start to laugh nervously as he messed everything up.
  "What ever, just go to bed." He says as he pushes me into my room. "Hahahaha!" I keep constantly laughing. "Good night, Pit. Call me if you need anything." He says as he shuts the door to my room. "Night." I say as I quietly yawn. I walk into my room and jump on the bed and snuggle under the covers and turn on the tv. I fall asleep knowing that a hero is watching over me.

   (Link's POV) I smile knowing that he is going to sleep peacefully and safely. Until, I hear a knock on the door..