three

jungkook woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm. he turned it off and got out of bed, teeth gritting at the way his body ached.

despite his pain, he put on his school uniform. once he was dressed, he woke junghee and junghoon up and made sure they were getting ready. he went back to his room, grabbing his phone and sending a text message to taehyung.

kookie: morning, tae. can you pick us up for school this morning?

taetae: morning, kookie. of course i can. i'll be there soon, okay?

kookie: okay. text me when you're here please

taetae: i will

kookie: oh btw can you bring your makeup to school?

taetae: i was planning on it anyways, why?

jungkook left his question unanswered, figuring that he would see why soon. instead, he made sure that junghoon and junghee were ready for school.

when they were all ready and taehyung informed jungkook that he was outside, they gathered their book bags and quietly exited the house.

the three jeon children got into taehyung's car and fastened their seat belts. when taehyung looked at jungkook, his eyes widened.

"oh my god, kookie," he breathed, gently grabbing his face to get a closer look at his wounds.

"see why i need your makeup?" jungkook muttered.

"i'll fix you up in my car before we go in, okay?"

"yeah." jungkook nodded and then taehyung began to drive them all to school.