five

taehyung and jungkook ended up not even going in to school. instead, they stayed in taehyung's car, talking and sleeping.

they were awake now and talking. junghoon and junghee would be let out of school soon, so they had to be ready to take them — and jungkook — home.

"you know, tae," jungkook began. "i wish i could live with you and bring the twins too."

"i wish you all could too. i really do." taehyung frowned, combing his fingers through jungkook's hair.

"i love you, tae. i'm so glad you're my best friend."

"i love you too, kookie."

the boys smiled at each other before taehyung's eyes flickered down to jungkook's tongue as he licked his lips.

"jungkook..." taehyung mumbled, gently holding the boy's face.

jungkook's heart beat was picking up speed as taehyung's face inched closer. it nearly exploded when their lips met. the kiss began slow and hesitant, but soon gained passion as they grew more comfortable.

the final bell had already sounded and kids were beginning to file out of the building. they both pulled away, but not without exchanging a few more small pecks.

junghoon and junghee had approached the car and were now climbing inside it. the boys up front glanced at each other with small knowing smiles.

"so, how was school?"