Chapter 3: Discovery

I awoke with a pounding head, my ears are ringing and my vision bleary. I look around me trying so hard to remember. But alas, nothing came. BANG. I turned to face the noise to find that the door was push opened. Stepping through was seven men. But only two of them were dressed up in armour. I look at each of them, scared out of my mind, and studies them. Because if push comes to shove. I may need to defend myself.
I notice all of them but one is elf. The other is human but there is something about him l can't put my finger one. I take a step closer to have a look. Then it hit me like a tone of bricks. Allanon. I gasp as memories come flood in. I can remember !. Tears came one by one. Soon my face as drenched with tears. I looked back down to see them near the dead elf. Rage flooded Allanons and Evetines eyes. As I look down at the body, the memory of him dieting plays through my mind. Like a record on repeat. I can no longer take the pain. So l jump down, ignoring the startled looks, and ran to him.

"Allanon" l cried out. I ran up and jumped on to him. Wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. The feelling of belonging surrounded me as l cried
Soon I fell asleep wrapped in the arms of the man I remembered.

*Allanon pre view*

Celeste. She the only thing I can think of. I look down to her small body. It's funny how only a few hours ago, to me she was gone. Lost in the magic of the Ellcrys.
"Allanon" I turn to the door to see will there.
"Yes"
"Um how is she?" Will looked down to Celeste.
"I don't know"
"Ok well the king has called for a meeting. So I was just letting you know."
"Ok thank you" I looked at Celeste once more before making my way the door. I was just about leaving when a heard a mourn. Will and I looked at Celeste to see her waking up.