Chapter:5

Soon we reached the throne room. Allanon told Will to do something before opening the door. Will walked off, leaving Allanon and I to continue to walk into the throne room.  Standing inside waiting for us was Eventine Elessedil, his two sons, Ander and Arion, and two guards by the door. 

You could tell everyone was shocked to see me up and about. But we are in a grave situation, and many hand shall make this task lighter and easier.

"It really is you? Isn't Celeste." Eventine asked me. He walked slowly and without blinking, as if I was a dream. Soon he stopped when he was two steps away. I could see Allanon moving from the corner of my eye. I gave Eventine, my dear old friend a warm smile and pulled him into a quick hug.
"Yes it really is me dear friend." I pulled away from him and held him at arms length. "It seems that time has been unforgiving to you." A smile fills his face as he chuckles and shakes his head.
"I see that your still as blunt as ever Celeste. As it seems that time has been kind on you. As for you are still as beautiful as ever." Now it was my time to laugh a little. "God did I miss that laugh of yours." Eventine pulls me in for a hug and doesn't let go.

Arion, the elder son, cleared his throat. Getting our attention. We pulled away, suddenly remembering why we were here.
"The Ellcrys is dying Celeste. We need your help." Everyone walked over to the table placed to the side. On it was maps, papers and a very old book. In it contained the only way to save the four lands. The way to restore the Ellcrys.

We got down to business, Everyone talking about ideas and how it could work and how it can't. Throughout the whole meeting, I could help but fell as if we were being watched. I could fell the presence of a demon.
I was brought out of my thoughts when the door was opened. Looking up I was Will being dragged in by two guards. Oh you bloody idiot. I looked to Allanon, knowing that he was behind all of this madness.

"I found him searching through the princess's room. Your highness" Both of the guards pushed him forward to Eventine. By the look of Eventines face, I knew that he was mad.
Allanon stepped forward. "He was there looking for anything that could tell us where Amberle would be. He was there because I told him to do it Eventine. The boy is doing nothing wrong." He turned around to face Will.
"I found a bunch a letter address to the same person" Will gave the letters to Allanon. Allanon looked at the letters before giving it to Eventine.
Grabbing the letters, Eventine also read the letters before looking at Allanaon.
He sighed before opening his mouth to say.

A/N OMG a cliffhanger. Anyway who should Celeste be paired with. Because I'm having a hard time deciding. Please do tell me. Anyway another chapter should be out tomorrow night. See ya.

Grimm.