Chapter 4: Who?

I slowly opened my eyes, my head pounding and my mouth dry. A blinding light filled my vision. I turned my head to the left and saw Allanon standing there. He made his way to me and took my hand in his.
"Celeste" Our eyes met and it seemed that everything else melt away.
"Allanon"
"How? You... but.... Why?"
"The Ellcrys. It kept me alive. But why? I don't know." Silence filled the air between us. But we didn't care because we where in our own little world.
"Um..... well I don't mean to interrupt your little lovely catch up Allanon. But we have a meeting to get to."
Allanon and I looked over to the door to see a young half-elf standing there.
"Who are you?" his face turned red as he tried to answered me.
"Um..... ah I'm Will."
"Well Will it's nice to meet you. If would give me a second. I would like to attend the meeting. As for I may have some information. That might be of use." I could see Allanon getting ready to reject my offer. But I didn't let him.

I sat up and pushed Allanon out of the way. Placing my feet on the cold stone. And pushed myself of the bed. Allanon went to go grab me but I pushed his hands away.
"I don't need your help Allanon. I'm perfectly fine." I made my way over to Will.
"Well are we going or not." I pointed to the door.
"I don't know if you should go. And plus aren't you going to get changed" Will looked over my shoulders and looked at Allanon. I can only imagine him shaking his head at him.
"The Ellcrys is dieing and I need to know what you plan on doing. Because if we don't, the demons shall be set free. And all you worry about is what I wear. We have already wasted enough time as it is. So if you could kindly show me where the meeting is." This half-elf was starting to get on my nerves.

Will started to leaving and I followed him with Allanon trailing behind us. Elven guards looked at us and if they didn't stop soon. I will tear them a new one. You see when I get worked up, I get worked up. And it doesn't have to be over something big.

Soon we made it to the meeting area. Which just happen to be in the throne room.