Sleepy

"Ethaaannnn!" I yelled making it very obvious that I was looking for him.

"What?" I heard a sleepy voice come from Ethan's bedroom.

I slightly opened the door and peered through.

He was laying comfortably in his bed with the covers rapped around him like a caterpillar.

"You can come here if you want" Ethan said as he lifted his head up revealing a structured face.

"Umm ok" I sat down at the end of the bed and shyly looked Down running my hands down the striped patterned bed cover.

Ethan's arms came out of the bed cover and grabbed my feet..he dragged me across the bed and I soon met with his face.

Holy shit.. The view was good here.

I gulped as his hand made his way down to my thigh. I was trying to take in what was happening.

We kind of just starred. I took this moment to observe his face... The way his skin was just so perfect and the-- I got interrupted by my thoughts.

"I can see your blushing princess"

Nicknames already, really

I looked down but didn't for long as he lifted my head up gently.

"I'm not blushing" I said second guessing myself.

He pecked the side of my lip

Wait what the f**** just happened.

"Um what was that" I asked shock stricken.

He just smirked and cocked a eyebrow.

"No seriously Ethan" i blushed

I nudged him just enough for him to fall of the bed.

"What was that for"

"Nothing shithead" I laughed

"Nooo I need a better nick name" he wined...

"Maybe next time s h i t h e a d" I popped the t.

I walked outside still thinking about what just happened.
He made me feel so safe but extremely nervous at the same time...

Do I have feelings for him.

Wait what, i can't have feelings for him, he's just a friend nothing more...

"Mia" Grayson yelled making my mind shift back to its normal blanc state.

"Schools tomorrow" he said as I opened up his bedroom door.

"Oh ok" I pretended I knew.

Shit, what are these people going to think of me, new girl... Roommates with hot twins..

"You don't need to be nervous, I'm sure everyone will love you" Grayson said almost reading my thoughts..

"Thanks" I said waving him off

For the rest of the night it was awkward between Ethan and I. It didn't feel the same. That's why I think we should just stay friends.. Any way

He probably has no feelings for me. It was just a kiss, on the cheek.

Sorry this chapter is small, the next chapter will be about school

Xoxo