Tyler roman

The sound of keyboards clicking made my eyes shuffle around, I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. I couldn't even tell if I was awake.

I opened one eye confused.

"Ethan?" I guessed rubbing my eyes

"Yes...."

"What are you doing on my computer"

Oh my god. He's on my computer, with the message from Tyler Roman.

"who da fuck is Tyler Roman" he said sternly as he showed me the message on my screen.

"Why the fuck are you going through my things, it's mine not yours!" I said regretting what I let my mouth speak.

"So your getting up me now.. Huh?" Ethan sarcastically grinned.

"He's no one"

"You expect me to believe you that it's no one.

"Yeah the person got the wrong number.

"Mia you can do better at lying than that" Ethan said playing with the bed sheets.

"It's a long story" I sighed in defeat.

"I've got atleast a 80 years left in me, so speak"

At that moment a tear dropped down my face.

I quickly rubbed my face and successfully got the tear away.

"Mia, why are you crying?" He said concerned.

A ball was gathering up in the back of my throat that was making my eyes swell up with tears.

"Mia?" Ethan leant in closer and rested a hand on my crossed over legs.

"I can't" I said remembering all the things Tyler did To me.

"Mia you can trust me ok?

The words came up and I started to speak.

"Do you want the full story" I asked looking down at the ground.

"Of course"

I stared at the ground like I was about to say a speech that was going to change my life forever.

"If your not ready to tell me I understand" Ethan said pushing a lonely hair behind my ear.

"No, it's ok"

"Basically Tyler was my boyfriend of 3 years, I really trusted him and I loved him, well at least I thought I did.. I told him so many secrets that have been building up inside of me, and one of them was that I was sexually assaulted by an unknown person"

The lump started to form again
Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Long story short he was the unknown man and was paid to be my boyfriend for 4 years, he only got up to 3 so he wants me for a year so he can get his money" I burst yes bursted out into a pool of tears and his my face into the pillow.

"Mia" Ethan said cuddling me

"Show me your face"

"No" I cried

I heard an abrupt shuffle on my bed.

"What are you doing?!" I said with my face buried into a pillow.

I slowly lifted my face off of the pillow.

Ethan was on my computer.

"What are you doing"

"Giving this Tyler kid, a taste of his own medicine.

Then I heard the sound that my computer signals when my message has been sent.

"Ethannnnn" I yelled talking the computer away.

I scrolled down to the bottom of the message to have a look what Ethan said.

" ok listen up Tyler!! This is Mia's boyfriend"

My cheeks flushed a vibrant pink when I saw that word, because we weren't anything yet.

"How much do you need to let this all go!! So listen up, tell me where you live and I will self deliver it to you!!"

Then as I was about to yell at Ethan, a message popped up from Tyler

"I live in La, Hollywood, street Abraham and house number 12"

I started to have a panic attack deep inside, he lives in La!

"Ethan he lives here!" I yelled.

"It's ok, you are going to be fine, as long as I'm here with you.. Ok??"

"Ok.." I said whilst Ethans arms wrapped around my body.

"Don't you dare give him any money!" I yelled

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise ." Ethan smiled.

Once again, so sorry this chapter is a bit boating but I promise you the next few are going to be based about school.. So is Ethan going to keep his promise of secretly give Tyler money?

Xoxo