Sick of this

As sam and I walked Through the corridors, I couldn't help but think about Zoe and Ethan.

'' Sam?"

"yeah?" she said with a concerned look on her face

"I don't want Zoe to hurt  Ethan or Grayson" I said squeezing sams hand.

"Mia... its up to them to determine if Zoe has changed, you can't force them to hate her. Its their decision and if they don't notice that she's getting in the way of your thing that you have with Ethan then they are stupid"

"thanks, but I just dont know" I whispered as i saw Ethan, Grayson and Zoe come down the hall.

I watched as Zoe made Ethan laughed, he's never laughed at me that hard before. she touched his arm accidently and he looked at her and gave her a smile. she played with his hair whilst Grayson was just third wheeling

wtf is this

" I hate this feeling!" I yelled at Sam.

"calm down, its ok..this will probably last a day"

I slammed my locker shut grabbing everyone's attention, including Ethan, Zoe and Grayson.

Ethan was caught in the middle of coming to me or catching up with Zoe.

he just turned around and walked away miming the words sorry.

"did you see that?..." I sobbed

"yes" sam said giving me a quick hug.

"ok this is what your going to do, pretend you dont give a damn and just act like everything's ok" sam said excitedly.

"but everything isnt ok." I sobbed once more.

"it will be"

as I walked into my first class I saw Ethan and Zoe sitting together, Grayson was sitting by himself, poor bugger. I usually sit next to ethan. omg whyyyyyy. Ethan looked at me and gestured me to sit at the table next to him but I pretended like i didn't see. I walked up to the empty seat next to Grayson.

"Can i sit there?"

"Of course" Grayson smiled.

damn its hard being mad at him, maybe i can cut him some slack.

I looked up and saw Ethan staring at me in the corner of my eye. Should I look?

No, pretend you don't see him.

"Ok class today you will be given your assignment for music.. You will be making a song with a partner" the words slowly unfolded from Mrs. Wills mouth.

"I will be picking your partners"

The whole room let out a sigh.

All these names were coming out of her mouth. All I was focussed on was Zoe and Ethan. If they got paired togeth-" my words got cut off.

"Zoe and"

"Ethan"

Omg are you kidding me, could anything get any worse, she's going to have to come over now.

"Yay" Zoe said as she bit her lip in the most cringe worthy way.

"And Grayson and Mia you will be paired together."

I looked at Grayson and gave him a half smirk.

"I will give you guys the rest of the lesson to come up with an idea" miss said as she got up to get a coffee.

"So um I was thinking we could do something on the novation beat board?" Grayson said.

"Yeah that seems good, I have one as well, oh and I have a microphone.