50, 000

the halls were clear, i just wanted to get out of the house first and try to have the school to myself so i could do my math homework that is due in the first period. it was 7:30 and school starts at 9. I guess I will a bit of time. my stomach churned to the sight of the first problem. 

"A circle of center (-3 , -2) passes through the points (0 , -6) and (a , 0). Find a." i read to myself several times.

ahh i hate math.

as my brain was fading in and out i heard footsteps coming towards me. in the side of my eye i saw Ethan slide his back down the lockers and placed his toned body next to mine.

"what you doing here so early?" I asked  putting my pencil back into my pencil case

" I was gonna ask you the same question" he laughed flirtatiously.

his smile was so perfect. today's the day im going to start fresh with Ethan... hes not dating Zoe and that means i can spend time with just me and him. we need to work on our friendship.

my eyes traveled to his phone which he was playing on.

"i totally forgot about the you tube video we posted'' 

i didn't have time to reply, my eyes were fixed on the screen that i was staring at.

this can not be fucking real.

"wait scroll down ethan" i said as he was on our video.

his fingers scrolled down, i still couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing.

"wait no fucking way" ethan said as he read my mind.

he refreshed the page still not believing what he saw.

"50,000 views and 10,000 subscribers" he read out.

my head was spinning in cirlcels, what is even happeningg,

he checked the comments which include 1000 people saying that they want more videos.

i looked into his eyeys, if he hadnt of come into my room the other day to ask me to film. we wouldnt be here.

our bodies clashed together as we embraced eachother in a tight hug.

"is this a fucking bloody dream" he screamed"

i jumped up in excitement not being able to contain myself, our lives could change from here on out, what if we become fucken famous, what if we cant handle it??? fuck that, i don't care this is amazing.

my hair was all over the place as Ethan and i jumped around like crazy idiots screaming our heads off.

"ring, ring, ring" Ethan's phone rang like crazy.

it was Grayson.

as Ethan picked up the phone i could already hear him screaming....

"did you see the video!!!!! did you see the f ing subscribers and views, EEEEETTTTHHHHAAANNN!!!!!!!" he repeated like 100 times. then he just started talking gibberish.

I ripped the phone out of Ethan's hands revealing my ear to the continuous yells of grayson.

"wait how did you know this?" I asked barely able to keep calm, at this point i was going to pass out.

"i just randomly remembered about the vid and i turned the notifications on, our video literally hit 50, 000 views in the past night!!" 

I was so happy, i couldn't control my thoughts, what about my mum.. how will i tell her. she would literally fly up straight away to get proper proof.

i hang up the phone still trying to process everything.

"Ethan pinch me, this has got to be a dream" i laughed.

his eyes looked deeply into mine piercing through to the back of my head. 

"what are you lookin----" my words were cut off by Ethan's lips crashing onto mine, his plump lips were moving slowly with mine, some part of me thought it was wrong to kiss Ethan, i just don't know... but at this point I didn't give a shit...... his hands made their way to the back of my head guiding my head.

i pulled away for a second.

"ethan"

"yeah" he said breathless.

"you didnt pinch me" i chuckled.

he lent in to give me a peck

"you still think your dreaming?"

"uhu" i blushed.

he gave me a slight playful pinch on my thigh.

"what about now?" he laughed.

he picked me up and not giving me any notice he threw me over his shoulder.

"EETTTHHHHHAAAANNN" i screamed as he walked down the hall leaving my math books asray.

"let me atleast get my math book please" i laughed

his steps went from foward to back.

"what are you doing?!" 

he bent down, my head was rushing with blood.

"get your book" he demanded.

i grabbed them whilst i was still up side down.

"got em"

he jogged out the door whilst i was screaming.

"puuuttt me dooowwwnnnnn" i yelled.

"no can do princess"

he slowed down his pace as we approached the path way leading to our street.

HEY GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY THAT THIS IS LIKE THE SORTEST UPDATE EVER, I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE AND IM SORRY THAT I HAVNT BEEN ACTIVE, I GUESS I JUST DONT FEEL AS MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE SOMETIMES BECAUSE I DONT GET MANY COMMENTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT, I PROMISE I WONT STOP WRITTING THIS BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO DO MORE UPDATES LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HOW MANY VIEWS THEY GOT, WILL PEOPLE LIKE IT OR WILL THEY HATE ON THEM