Magicks? chapter 25

Aphmau's POV
I was walking to school, then something grabbed my arm and started pulling me, I looked behind me and saw a man, they were kidnapping me! I struggled until I was free, he took out a gun and pointed it at me "come with me or I'll shoot" he commanded "no!" I said stepping back, then he pulled the trigger, a blinding white light appeared, when it disappeared I was holding a crystal sword (I think that's what it's called?) and the bullet was about to hit me, I closed my eyes but something blocked it, I opened my eyes and saw white feathers, I looked behind me and I had white angel wings, I saw the man stood there in shock then ran inside a van, after the van drove away my wings and sword disappeared "what the!?!" I realized I was late so I ran to school, I opened the door then everyone looked at me "sorry I'm late! I was-" I got cut of by the teacher "explain it to the principal after class" the teacher said, I looked down and slowly walked to my seat "hey what happened! class is almost over!" Amelia asked "I-it's hard to explain I'll tell you later" I said. Class was over so I have to go to the principals Office, I walked inside "your teacher said that you arrived in the middle of class?" principal Irene said, I nodded "care to explain?" She asked, then I explained to her everything that happened "I don't know what this means, but maybe Ms. Hyria knows" she said then she called Ms. Hyria through the microphone, after a minute Ms. Hyria arrived "you called for me?" Ms. Hyria said "yes" then she explains everything I told her "do you know how to transform into this form?" Ms. Hyria asked "I-I don't know it just happened" I said "by the way you explained it, it looks like your somehow related to Irene" Ms. Hyria said "I-I am?" I asked, she nodded "well you can go know aphmau" principal Irene said, I walked outside and saw that it was already lunch, I was in there that long!?! I walk to the lunch room then I sat down at our table "so what happened?" Valerie asked, then I explained it to them "I have been always with emmalyn and I know she's been studying about lady Irene, maybe she knows more?" Valerie said "ok I'll ask her" I said.
<< TIME SKIP >>
I walked inside my class but I was stopped by my teacher "Aphmau you've been transferred to magicks class since you have magicks" the teacher said "o-ok" I said walking away, I didn't know where magicks class was but luckily Valerie was at her locker, I walked to her and tapped her shoulder "hey Valerie" I said, she turned around and smiled "oh hey aphmau why are you here?" She asked "I was transferred to magicks class since I have magicks and I don't know where it is" I said "well I was just gonna head there" she said locking her locker "ok done come follow me" she said, then I followed her to a door labeled magicks class, she opened the door then waved to Ms. Hyria "Aphmau you can sit next to Valerie" Ms. Hyria said, I nodded and I followed Valerie to two seats, then we sat down "what do you guys learn in magicks class?" I asked "oh well we learn stuff about magicks and how to control them" she said "how did you trigger this transformation anyways?" She asked " like I said it just happened" I replied "well maybe you could learn how to control it here!" She said "ok" I said
<< TIME SKIP >>
Valerie said that I should ask emmalyn if she knows about this "hey emmalyn *Explains*" I explained "OMI! I need to study that Form!" She said "I don't know how to transform to it!" I said "hmm I don't know, wait maybe it's In One of the books in the library, I gotta go bye!" She said running off "wow she must really be excited" I said then I walk home.