Success! (Short chapter) Chapter 30

Aphmau's POV
"Ok, I'll get Sky and Amelia, You get Garroth And Laurence" I said pointing to Carrie "While you get Ross and Symphony, After that explain our plan" I said they nodded and I walked to our table with Ashlea, I took the chip on Amelia's neck and destroyed it. I saw Amelia rubbing her forehead looking down, she looked up again confused to why everybody was saying some rude things about me. "Say elbisivni" I whispered in her ear, she said that and everyone in the table looked around confused "Aphmau!" Amelia said "Why is everyone acting weird?!?" She asked "Sshhh! They can hear you" I whispered "Oh sorry" she whispered back, I walked to sky, and did the same thing "Aphmau? Why do you look like a ghost *Gasp* Are you dead?" He asked "Hehe, no I'm- were invisible and shh! They can hear you!" I whispered "Oh sorry!" He whispered. I pulled them away from the table, to a corner and explained everything, they hugged me saying sorry "It's ok guys it's not your fault, it was Sasha" I said "Where is Sasha?" Ami asked "I don't know-" I got cut of by Valerie "Don't worry I already took care of her" Valerie said walking to us "What did you do?" I asked "I'll tell it later. Now where's Carrie and Ashlea?" Valerie asked "We're here!" I saw Carrie pulling Laurence and Garroth, And Ashley pulling Ross and Symphony "Ok you guys know the plan?" I asked "Yes Carrie/Ashlea explained it to us" I they said in unison "Ok so let's start!" Valerie said.
<<Time skip>>
"Invisible" I said before walking inside the class, I waved to my friends, and sat down. If you didn't know, we have successfully destroyed all the chips, and everything's back to normal! I listened carefully to the teacher, and wrote down some notes.
"Thanks for helping me guys" I said "No problem Aph!" They replied "See you tomorrow!" I said, walking away to my house with the Rossome team.