Ive decided!

Hey guys! I'm finally back! Since no one really commented/voted to on the last chapter (besides two lovely readers, your votes are appreciated btw ^~^) I've decided to make the improved version in another book! Yeah! Here's a sneak peak on the description! (Actually I don't really get what a sneak peak is XD but who cares 😄)

Description:
After her so called 'Friends' left her she shut everyone out, she became emo-ish, she was known as the girl who always wore a hood. But that was only what everyone thought of her, inside that depressed emo-ish her girl is really a happy energetic girl who just wants friends to talk and hang out with.

After she finds YouTube she decides to make her own channel and with her enthusiastic, and funny personality she becomes a YouTube sensation with 30,000,000 subscribers, though they -The Watchers- don't really know her real identity 'cause she hides behind a mask that seals who she really is.

She transfers to Phoenix High wearing that hood of hers. She was okay with it first- well, until she found out her so called 'Friends' study there. On her first day she actually makes real genuine friends! 

And that girl who hides behind a hood and a mask is named Aphmau.