Hate? Chapter 28

Sasha's POV
"all you have to do is plant this little chip on everyone and make Aphmau's life so miserable" He said, showing me the chip "I'll do it" I said, as I smirked.
Aphmau's POV
"Have you found anything yet emmalyn?" I asked "Sorry but no, but I'll try my best to look for more information" she said "Thank you emmalyn!" I said "no problem, anyways it's almost time for class, see you later!" She said "ok bye!" I said waving. I walk to class, and sat down. I noticed some of my classmates glaring at me, I ignored them, and listened to the teacher.
<< Time Skip >>
I walk outside my classroom, and noticed more students glaring at me. I walk to the cafeteria, and sat down at our table "Hey Aph, why is everybody glaring at you in class?" Amelia asked "I don't know" I said, looking down "Hey, uh, guys, where's Ash, Carrie and Valerie?" Symphony asked "i don't know either" I said. after lunch, I walked to class.
<< Two Days Later..... >>
Everybody ignores and bullies me, even my own friends. I went to class early, and sat down. I saw That I got more letters, After I Read them all, there was only one left. i breathe in and out readying myself for more hate, and I opened the letter.

Aphmau, were sorry, we're being mean to you, but we noticed some kind of chip attached to them, and we think it's the reason they 'think' they hate you. we're just acting so we don't get chipped or somethin' hehe, anyways we're sorry but we can't tell you who we are.
~ Anonymous's or somethin XD XP

I was shocked. I looked around, trying to guess who they are, I gave up, and listened to the teacher. after class, I walked down the hallway to the cafeteria. Then I suddenly got pulled inside the girls bathroom. I saw that Valerie, Ash, And Carrie was the ones that pulled me. Valerie Locked the door, while Carrie Checked if someone else was here "Umm what happening?" I asked "What is she doing in here?" Ashlea asked, while glaring at me "OH NO! SHES BEEN CHIIIIIIPPPPEDDD!" Carrie shouted running around while I laughed at her silliness "Hmmmm, This is perfect!" Valerie said, pulling out a potion, and splashing it on ash, causing her to collapse to the floor "Valerie??!? What the heck?" Carrie said "Don't worry it's a sleeping potion" she said, as she kneeled down next to Ashlea, and started pulling something "Aha!" She said holding some kind of small device "what's that?" I asked "it's the chip!" She said, examining it "What if I...." She said coming closer to Carrie, and placing the chip on Carrie's neck "what do you feel about Aphmau?" She asked "She's Nothing but a lying Brat" Carrie said crossing her arms and glaring at me. Valerie pulled the chip "What about now?" She asked "What do you mean?" Carrie asked "Hmm, She doesn't remember it" she said "Nggh what happened?" Ash said, standing up "YOU WERE CHIPPED!" Carrie shouted, holding ashlea's shoulder and shaking it "What happened to the chip?" Ash asked "It's right here" Valerie said, placing it down and burning it using her magicks "How can we get all the chips? There's too many" I said "well I've got a plan" Valerie said.