Intro

Hello and welcome to my story! This is my first one to write so I hope you like it. I am rewriting the whole story and will come out with new chapters soon.     Love you all!

______________________

          Everyone has secrets, don't they. Some are really small and a little embarrassing. Like a boy who likes to go to a maid cafè, or maybe they are scared of girls. Secrets are secrets for a reason, and some reasons might be really good ones.

          Kenma has a secret and a really good reason to hide it. Even Kuroo, Kenma's best friend, didn't know. The only people who know are Kenma's parents and Kenma himself. Himself? Actually, it's herself.

          Yes, Kenma is actually a girl. But you ask, how can a girl play on the boys volleyball team? The reason is because nobody on the team is aware that Kenma is a girl. Ever since she was small everyone just assumed she was a boy. So she pretended to be a boy in hopes of not standing out.

          She actually has to try really hard not to get caught. Getting dressed would definetly be a big no, so she gets dressed in a stall and waits till everyone is out( or else she would get a nosebleed, have you seen Kuroo's thighs). Also Kuroo is forbidden from coming into her room. Everyone just thought Kenma was really shy so everyone just left it alone, even if they were curious, they left her privacy( like gentleman)

          Sure she may sometimes be distant and shy to people but she really just wants to be noticed as a girl just once. Deep, deep down she really wants to show her true colors and personality, but fear of not being accepted by the ones she is closest to makes her just try harder to not get caught.

          She still conceals her gender from the team, not knowing what their reactions would be, espcially Kuroo her neighbor and closest friend since childhood.

          Now let's start the adventure!