Chapter 4

Okay so I'm back and another chapter of my weird story. Sorry for being gone so long. Anyway, I have no idea what to write so this is probably very bad. Please give me tips on writing if you have any. So let's get on with the chapter.

        No one P.O.V

"Game over. Nekoma wins, again." The coach of Karasuno says out loud to everyone. Everyone was exhausted and tired from the multiple games they played, with Nekoma winning every single one of them.

           Kuroo's P.O.V
We won many times against the shorty and his team. But I get a new feeling when I spike Kenma's sets.

     Maybe I feel different because I know Kenma's a girl on a boy's volleyball team. Or is it because she's a great setter; I have no clue, but it is definitely different.

I go and shake the other teams captains hand in a friendly gesture. Then after a little talk with Daichi I go and look for Kenma.

When I look around I see Kenma with Karasuno's setter and the orange ball of energy.

     The setter was behind her with a scary face saying random things and questions. While the one Kenma said his name was Shouyo was beside her talking about how great Nekoma was and how he wanted to beat us.

     I heard his teammates call him Hinata, so does that mean Kenma and Hinata are on first name basis? The thought made me feel weird inside because Kenma had never called me by my first name before.

I was about to walk over to talk to Kenma but she had already started to walk away with the shorty.

      I got a new strange feeling as I watched Kenma and Hinata walk outside. This feeling was different from the one I get when I'm with Kenma. This one had anger and hatred in it.

     The one I felt earlier when I was with Kenma was if I had butterflies in my stomach; it was a comforting feeling. All that I could say about it was it felt weird but a good kind of weird that I've never experienced with anyone else.

So I walked outside after the duo and saw that they were exchanging numbers. There was that strange feeling again making my blood boil.

     So I decided to leave them alone and walk around talking to Daichi.

After awhile it was time or Karasuno to leave as all the Nekoma guys and Kenma said their goodbyes.

     Time skip, next day.
                 Kenma's P.O.V

I hate to admit it, but yesterday was actually not bad. It was somewhat enjoyable. Of course I would never say that out loud.

Currently I'm walking with Kuroo to the park since it's our day off from school. I didn't really want to go, I would rather be at home playing video games in my room like I always do.

     But something seemed off with Kuroo so I agreed to come along to figure out what's wrong.

As we are walking Kuroo kept looking at me. It made me kinda uncomfortable as u just ignored it an. Looked ahead of me.

About five minutes of Kuroo's staring and uncomfortable silence we had finally made it to the park. I walked over to a nearby tree and sat in the shade with Kuroo sitting beside me.

     So apparently he wasn't going to say anything so I did.

"Are you okay, Kuroo? You've been acting weird ever since the game with Karasuno. What's bothering you?" I asked concerned of what was wrong with him. His face softened as he looked me in the eyes.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm fine. I just don't like that number ten shorty." He said mumbling the last part to himself. Kenma didn't seem to hear him as she asked "what?"

"Oh it's nothing, don't think about it too hard okay." He said looking at the kids playing on the playground. "Okay." I promised.

We didn't say anything after that so all was silent. It wasn't like the awkward one from before, this one was comfortable and made my insides feel all mushy as she looked at Kuroo then back to the playground.

We stayed like that for a couple of hours just enjoying each other's company.

No ones P.O.V, somewhere on some bushes.

"They aren't talking anymore what should we do?" Asked a second year male with a mohawk to a short and short tempered third year.

"Well I think we should leave, they are obviously not going to talk anytime soon. So I would say go home before they see us." Yaku stated looking over all of his teammates.

      Everyone sighed in disappointment and agreed to go home.

"This sucks, but my ship will not sink. It will sail by its self or I have to give it a little push." Yaku said to himself walking the opposite way from the pair with a frustrated look.

Yay another chapter!! Sorry if it sucks.
*deep booming voice*
What do you think will happen?
Will they accept their feelings and find each other on their own?
Or will Yaku have to give them a push?
What is Yaku planning?

Find out on the next chapter of this book I forgot the name of.